5. 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

"I miss you"

"Rafe" kayla said looking at the boy

"Rafe" kayla said looking at the boy. "I really don't know what to say" she said going back to the counter where she noted down the customers bills. "Kay I need help" he said. "So, ask someone else" she spoke again walking up and down with plates as he followed behind. "But no one else is willing to help me" he said his voice slightly increases. "Hey calm down" she said.

"I'm kind of busy right now Rafe, some other time?" She said not really wanting to reject him completely because she knew that she was one of the only people he trusted. "Yeah....yeah okay" he said leaving the restaurant.

+++++

"There is something dead in here" kie screamed and Rafe soon turned towards the sewer hearing the pogues indistinctly. "What like a person? Is it gavin?" He heard pope say soon followed by JJ "did you find the gun" Rafe scoffed shaking his head. Once again the pogues find away to put himself in that position where his head started swarming with voices. Kill them, kill them, kill them. He tried to let it go but soon realized how this was the perfect time. No one besides Barry would know its them plus Kayla was at the wreck. Without the pogues Kayla might even come back to him again he thought.

"Flush them out" Rafe said to Barry as he heard the pogues yell from underneath. "The last thing you need is more dead bodies showing up in this bitch" Barry may not show it but he was afraid of what Rafe was capable of. "If you wanna be a pussy you can leave" He said going up to flush them out. "Do you not realize what you're doing bro?" Barry tried to stop him. "Get the hell of out the way" he said pushing barry aside.

Slowly the water started rising giving kiara absolutely no way of leaving the sewer. "Shit shit shit" JJ and pope Ran towards the spot where Kiara was in as she yelled for help. The water level increasing by the second.

Finally coming to the point where she held her nose near the edge for some air as the guys tried so hard to pull her out. "Come on. Come on" JJ grunted and put all his energy into saving his friend.

With the last second and all their might they were able to pull her out of there. Kie gasping for air and coughing off the dirty sewage water. She knelt on the floor processing what just happened. Pope trying to hug her slowly "Pope get off me" she slowly pushed him away.

"Kie you good?" JJ asked. "Never better"she lifted her thumbs up. "This wasn't what what we were looking for right?" Kiara said taking out the gun, the murder weapon that could save John B. "Oh my God" "holy shit" they did it. "I can't wait to tell Kayla, Whooooo!" JJ ran as Kie's smile seemed to have maybe a hint of jealousy.

"You guys go ahead and take it to shoupe, I'm going to go tell Kayla" JJ said so hyped up with adrenaline. "Yeah okay" Pope said moving towards the sheriff station as JJ went to the wreck.