Suga

You were at school, studying about History which you find it boring. You were writing down what your teacher writing on the white board. As you were frowning while writing slowly, you felt something hit lightly on your hair. It was a small and round paper and you scan your surroundings searching for the one who threw it at you. Your face stops at someone who was looking at you with a grin on his face, your boyfriend, Suga. You glare at him and he winked at you. You smile by his actions while shook your head slowly and quickly unscrambled the paper.

Hey _______, don't frown. You never know who could be falling in love with your smile.

                                                    -         Your Sugar

You tried to hold your laugh so you covered your mouth and laugh silently. You look at him and he had a cheesy smile and he continues to write about what the teacher writes.

You’re having a recess so you went to Suga’s place and place your hand on his hair and ruffle it.

You: Suga~

Suga: mmm~

You: what a cheesy line you got there~ *laugh*

Suga: *laugh* but you like it, right?

You: it makes me cringe.. *shudders*

Suga: *pout*

You: *chuckles* I love it.. *put your hand around his neck and kiss his forehead*

Suga: you sure can make my heart flutter _______ *smile shyly*

You: aww come on~ *link your arm with him* let’s go eat. I’m hungry.. *pout*

Suga: *chuckles* okay~ *quick peck on your lips*  

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^