Suga

Yoongi's head is lying on your lap as you put your hand through his hair, stroking it. Its evening in winter and both of you hang inside your shared apartment, doing nothing besides lying at your comfy bed. But you felt like you wanted to go out for some reasons because it's been a long time you both didn't go out and date ever since he's been touring all around the world. The two of you have been discussing where to spend the day.

"How about we go to the park? There are a lot of beautiful lights on the streets and we can take a lot of pictures together!", you said cheerfully. Yoongi scrunches his nose while staring at the ceiling. "Too many people", he replies.

You think again. "Well how about the cinema and watch a movie? We can cuddle there while eating popcorns together~". Yoongi shifts himself and faces the television, a movie titled Kingsman ll is playing. "Waste of money. Besides, I might just fell asleep at the cinema", he answers back.

You glare at his back head and you pinch his white and soft cheek lightly but he doesn't make any sound. Thinking again as you caress his cheek lightly while Yoongi shuts his eyes, feeling relax because he likes to be pampered like that.

Thinking nothing, you just watch the television where the interesting part started, but not as interesting as Yoongi, who's been silent after his response about the movies. He then put his arms around your thigh and tightened his grip as he's hugging it and getting comfortable while his eyes open a bit to watch the screen in front of him. You look at his action and it makes you smile at how adorable he looks. Despite people said that he's a serious person, he's a very sensitive man. An idea pops into your mind and you lean into his ear and whisper something.

"Do you want to order some chicken and pizza and we can discuss while we eat. What do you say?". After a few seconds, he looks up at you, a toothy smile formed on his face. "Okay". He leans to your forehead and kisses it gently and went back to his previous position and began to close his eyes. You grab your phone which rests on the coffee table to your right and dials the number and put it beside your ear, waiting for it to be picking up.

"Order some drinks too please. Thank you babe~". Yoongi said while shutting his eyes. You rolled your eyes playfully and just ruffle his hair smoothly. He then gives some light kisses your thigh and lay on it and a smile plastered on his lips. 

----------------- 

It might be short but I kinda like it hehe. I hope you guys like it too! And happy new year to you all~ <3

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^