Jungkook

It was night and a lot of people were walking at the streets and you're one of them with your friend, Kristine. Both of you were strolling some stores and buy some things. As you were walking, you heard someone was singing. It was somehow like an angelic voice was singing and you looked around who was the person who have such voice. You saw crowded of people were making a circle and you drag your friend to watch it.

You went near them and see the one who sing. It was a guy with a guitar singing to Lonely by 2NE1. Not only his voice was beautiful, you can't take your eyes off him. The way he sings, the melody of his voice was a new lullaby to you.

After he finished singing, loud claps were thundering around him and even praise him. You also clapped your hand but you were quickly grabbed by your friend to go a place where she attracted to. You suddenly forgot about him and carry on with your friend.

Both of you enters a store that sells a lot of beautiful and classic accessories. You like vintage accessories so you went to the bracelets section while your friend were at the necklaces section. As you were admiring the bracelets, there's an anonymous voice said something to you that makes you look up to your right to see who the person is.

You: pardon? *look to your right and gasp silently*

?: I said the one with an arrow and a bow one is nice for you *smile*

It was the guy who was singing at the street. He looked at you and he has a smile plastered on his face. You were shocked for a moment because why a handsome guy would walk up to you and talk to you? You look down because of your embarrassment and how close he was to you.

You: t-thank you? *nervous laugh*

Jungkook: you're very welcome *smile*

Awkwardness surrounded both of you so you went to the other section and that is rings. But it was funny that the guy was following you from behind and looking at the same thing that you were looking.

You: *look at him* are you following me or what?

Jungkook: *shrug* I was going to buy something for someone

You: o-oh okay *quick nod*

You stop talking to him and just focus on what's in front of you. What you don't know is that since he was behind you, he looked at you and smiles sheepishly. You decided to buy the bracelet that he recommend you and bring it up to the counter. You were about to pulled out your wallet from your purse but he stopped you and pays it.

You: you don't have to pay it for me though but thank you *smile*

?: your very welcome *smile* in fact, you have to do something for me in return. *smirk*

You: and what is it?

?: give me your phone number *smirk*

You: *scoff* really?

?: yes really *small laugh*

You write your number on the receipt of your things and hand it to him. He looked at it and a big smile flash on his face.

You: happy?

?: very much *smile* okay so.. I better go now. See ya! *went out of the store*

You: *stop him* wait!

?: *turn around* hmm?

You: I haven't got the chance to know your name..

?: Jongkook... My name's Jeon Jungkook.. *smile and went out*

You: *whisper* Jeon Jungkook...

As you were smiling by yourself, you felt a tap on your shoulder and that is your friend, Kristine who has seen all from the beginning has a smirk on her face.

You: what?

Kristine: don't play innocent _______. I see what you did there.. *wiggle her eyebrows*

You: nahh whatever. Let's just get something to eat. I'm hungry *pulled her arm*

Kristine: whatever you say, Lover Girl~ 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE! ^^