Jin

You’re having a vacation in Japan with your sister. You were strolling at the park alone, enjoying the atmosphere around you. Your sister wanted to stay at the hotel so you’re having your time alone, travelling.

You were sitting at the bench while drinking a coffee under a big tree that has a lot of sakura flowers. You were looking at it and was admiring it. Some sakuras were flying away by the wind making the scene even more breathe taking. As you were relaxing, a guy suddenly sit next to you and put his head on your left shoulder.

You: oh! What are yo-

?: cover me from them please! Help me!

Soon you heard a lot of girls screaming and you quickly put a jacket on his face and then some girls running towards your direction and one of the girls ask you.

Girl1: excuse me, do you see him?

You: see who?

You suddenly realize what you’re saying and you quickly cover his head with your hand and slowly patted his head as if he was sleeping.

You: ummm.. I saw him running to.. that side! Yeah, he went that side.

You pointed to other direction to distract them. The girls went away and started to run again. You were somehow relief because you were a bit nervous. You look beside you and let go of your hand on his head.

You: they’re gone..

?: *slowly open the cover and lifted his head from your shoulder* thanks..

You: welcome..

There was an awkward silent filling between you two and you wanted to break that silent.

You: so.. running at this hour sure exhausted huh? *nudged him*

?: *chuckles* yeah..

You: umm.. I wouldn’t mind if you take off that shades *laugh smilingly*

?: oh yeah I’m sorry

He took off his shades and you look at his face and gosh, he was handsome, that’s all you’re thinking. He looked at you and smiles widely.

?: oh I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Kim SeokJin. Call me Jin.

He offered his hand to you and you gladly accept it. You tell him your name and you guys were talking and having a chitchat for a while. You were laughing and talk happily with him that he also carried away sitting there with you because you was fun to talk with. Never did he know that his phone was kept on vibrating in silent because he has a schedule.

You: *laugh* so you accidently put cinnamon inside your ramyeon?

Jin: yeah. And it taste really really bad that I spit out some of the ramyeon at J-Hope’s face! *laugh*

You: *laugh* you’re so funny! *hit his arm lightly*

Jin: hey it’s not my fault! *chuckles*

You: *sigh and giggle*

Jin: hey _______..

You: hmm? *look at him*

Jin: ermm.. do you.. *look at you nervously*

You: yes Jin?

Jin: uh.. well.. do you.. wanna..

You: yes? *nervous*

Jin: do you wanna hang-

?: Hyung-nim!!

You and Jin turn to look at the person who called him. he was running towards both of you and stops. He was panting while his hands are on his knees.

Jin: ya ya ya what are you doing here?

?: I was supposed to ask you that question hyung-nim~ we’ve been calling you since forever!

Jin: huh? Jinjja?

He fished out his phone and was shock that his phone shows 300 missed calls and 178 messages. He looked up at him and smiled innocently.

Jin: sorry lad. I just carried away with her.. *blushed*

You: *smile shyly*

?: oh~~ *smirks* I’m Suga by the way *smile and offer his hand*

You: I’m _______ *handshake with him*

Suga: no wonder he’d get so carried away because of you, pretty senorita *wink*

You: *blushed madly*

Jin: *clear his throat*

Suga: Ah hyung-nim, we have some schedule to do right now. Namjoon asked me to search for you which is you know I hate it that I have to find you in 15 minutes and I hate running. *frown*

Jin: sorry *pat his shoulder*

You: I should be going *stand up and face them and smile*

 Jin: oh okay.. *smile sadly*

You: bye.. *wave at them*

Jin & Suga: bye ________ *wave back*

You turn to the other direction and walk away from them. As you were 3 meters away from them, Jin called your name.

You: *turn around* hmm?

Jin: urm can I have your phone number?

You: oh why yes you may.. *chuckle*

You gave him your phone number and he said that he wanted to hang out with you when he has a free time and he wanted to take you around Tokyo. Since then, you’ve become close and something between you guys have blossom and you guys are together. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE! ^^