J-Hope - Back to School

You were walking to school with your best friend, Suhyun. Both of you were happily talking about stuffs and laughing. When you saw your senior, Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope, by his locker with bunch of his friends, you call out his name gleefully. "Hoseok senpai~~". You wave at him with a smile on your face.

He turns around and his eyes spotted you, surprise as if it's your first time talking to him. "Hi ______~ good morning". Oddly, for the first time, he greeted you with his normal voice and he even smiles bashfully and waves his hand to you. Usually, he would scream cheerfully and greet you while dancing towards you and ruffles your hair, making it a mess. You find it weird at first but you just let it go and continue your conversation with Suhyun.

Little did you know that Hoseok's friends are teasing him and nudging him for acting like that to you. One of his friends, Jimin, laughs out loud. "Hoseok please, don't ever try to act normal like that. It's making me cringe so hard!". Jimin hit his arms lightly, making Hoseok pinch him back but not too strong. "Ugh what am I gonna do? I have a crush on one of my junior..", he sighs while taking his books out of his locker.

"Why not you confess to her then? It's better than never because you know that I don't want you to be ended up like me..", said Jin to him. Hoseok looks at him sadly, knowing Jin's history about his long-term crush was confessed by another guy before him because Jin's too late to tell her how he feels.

"Why don't we plan something for you to be alone with her later so you can confess to her without any distraction. What do you guys say?". Taehyung suggest, making them all nod and smile, approve of the idea. Hoseok doubted whether to trust their idea but keep quiet, thinking of how he should confess to you.

---------------

Its recess time, you and Suhyun are in the canteen, eating lunch at one of the tables there. When you wanted to eat your spaghetti, you receive a message from your phone. You pull out your phone quietly, not wanting anyone except Suhyun, know that you're bringing your phone to school (my old school is very strict. How about you?) it's from an unknown number.

I know you're wondering who am I but that's not what matters. Your friend, Jung Hoseok is on the school rooftop and trying to kill himself by jumping up there. You have to save him! Like now!!!

"WHAT?!", you shouted, getting attention by some students there. "Why are you shouting ______? You're making everyone's looking at us like we're some kind of weirdo or-". Before she finishes talking, you stood up from your seat and went out of that place, leaving your friend alone. "Yah ______! Where are you going?!".

---------------

You push the door so hard and it slams open. You look around, searching for your senior if he still there or not. "Hoseok sunbaenim~ where are you~". You call out to his name but he's nowhere to be found. You look down at the edge of the building, searching for him if he has jumped or not. Your eyes began to tear up and shout his name again and again.

Hoseok opens the door while looking down at the small present that he prepared for you, smiling and thinking how you would react. Slowly raising his head up, he saw you at the edge of the building, looking down. He was startled and shock, he let go of the present and went up to you fast and pull you close to him and went far from the edge.

"What are you doing ______?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!". He was a bit mad but then his gaze began to soft and worry because he saw your eyes are teary. He looks at you and put his hands on your cheeks, slowly wiping your tears away. "What's wrong ______? Something's bothering you?", he asks with a gentle voice of his (I literally fangirl inside when I write this). You're still sobbing and cannot speak properly, he put his arms around you and engulfs you in his embrace and you hug him back.

"Don't cry ______..". He whispers to your ear as he pats your head with care. He rocks you back and forth, making you feel calm down and the sobbing lessens. You realize why you're crying and you push him away, making him startled by your action. "______, is everything okay?". You glare at him and fish out your phone from your pocket, showing him the message you receive earlier.

"An unknown number texted me, telling me that you're going to kill yourself up here and I race myself to stop you from doing such thing! Why do you want to suicide? How can you be stupid?!". You said with a hurtful tone. Hoseok shake his head slowly, feeling guilty for you because of that fraud message. "It's all a mistake ______. I just want to confess how I feel towards you here and I want to get help from my friends. My friends can be a kneejerk when it comes to this stuff..".

You look at his face and you can sense that he's telling the truth. "D-do you... have feelings for me? Since when?", you ask. He took a deep breath and holds your hands. "I have like you ever since we met in our CCA Club for the first time and at that time; I want to get to know you. it's hard to get close to you since you're always been famous with guy students, that's why I have to make myself more appeal to you and wanted you to notice me.. It's a bit silly but I can't hold these feelings anymore.. ______.. Can you give me the permission to go on a date with you?".

You stare at his face as he finishes talking. You have always like how comfortable you feel when you're around him and you both have a lot in common too. There's no harm to go on a date with your senior, right? "Sure, on one condition". You show him the unknown number to him. "I want to meet him and kill him for sending me this". He laughs and scans at the text. "Hmm judging from the text, I'm guessing it's either Jungkook or Taehyung but the phone number is Namjoon's..".

---------------

"What should we do now?!", Taehyung and Jungkook were panicked while Jimin and Yoongi are laughing and Jin and Namjoon are facepalming at them. "Why would you send her such idiot thing? You could just send her to go there and tell that there's someone who wants to talk to her", said Namjoon. "But then, it won't be fun because when you tell her that one of her friends wants to suicide, it can show whether she cares or not! Right, hyung?", Jungkook asks Yoongi.

"You're gonna be in big trouble later, both of you", Jimin said with a smug smile plaster on his lips. Taehyung and Jungkook glare at him and ran to Jimin and he ran away from them and Yoongi laughs while watching them. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^