Jimin

"Honey~ I'm home~", Jimin yelled from the front door. He took off his shoes and put them onto the shoe rack and places his briefcase at the mini table. He dragged his feet to the living room and lay down on the comfy sofa. He deeply sighed, letting out his tiredness and shuts his eyes. 

"Baby~ can you get me some water? I'm thirsty~", he said. Waiting for a few minutes, he doesn't get any response, only silence. He sat up from his position and look at the kitchen door. The lights were switched on but he doesn't see any silhouette walking there. That's strange because he would always see his wife in the kitchen, preparing for their dinner together. Not only that, his wife would always greet him back when he arrives home.  

Feeling weird, he went to the kitchen and look at the surrounding. Looking at the clean table, he shrugged and went to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water to drink. He rests his back on the kitchen counter and takes a sip while looking at the sink. Maybe she's sleeping upstairs, he thought. He put the water bottle back in the fridge and went upstairs. 

As he took some steps, he heard water running from the bathroom inside their shared room. Arriving at the front door of their room, he opens them and smile, thinking his wife's taking a shower. 

"Honey~ are you there?", he asked. He loosens his tie that wrapped around his collar and lay down on the bed and crossing his arms over his head, waiting for his beloved wife to turn up. After a while, he felt his eyes began to blur and he decided to take a nap. 

---------- 

"You're home already babe~", you whisper slowly to Jimin's ear, snaking your arms to his chest while unbuttoning his shirt. Jimin's still in daze as he touches your arms and tries to look clearly in front of him. The smell of lavender shampoo from the shower from that person engages to his nose as water dripping from your hair, wetting his tired face. Blinking for a couple times, his eyes began to widen as what he saw. He quickly sat up and move further from you. 

"W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?! AND WHERE'S MY WIFE?!!", Jimin shouted to you. You snicker and slowly crawl to him.

"Don't you remember me Jimin? We used to be together 3 years ago... You promised me you'll marry me..".

Jimin stares at you in disbelief. How in the world did she find me?, he thought. "Don't tell me... You're.. ______?".

You giggles, happy that he still remembers you despite both of you already lost contact 3 years ago. "Yes oppa, it's me ______. Where have you been this entire time babe? I've been searching for you.. Longing for you.. Without you, I feel like dying..", you sob as you speak. Jimin's began to enrage when he saw you and wanted some answers to how you get into his house and where have his wife gone. "______, you and I were gone a long time ago. Our relationship is not strong and we always fight whenever we could and I don't feel in peace when I'm with you. I decide to ended thing between us and hope you can get someone better than I am. Yet, you began to be obsessive and even threatened me to never leave you or you'll make my life a disaster. That's why I ran away, far from you and not to bump into you anymore. I already found someone new, who's now my wife and I love her so much. And I want you to stop coming here and leave me and my wife alone!".

You glare at him, furious with everything that he said to you, making your blood boiled and anger. Leaving you behind and found someone new to replace you.

"But I want more! I want to be with you every day. I want to talk to you all the time. I need your world to be surrounded by me, just like my world is surrounded by you. And I'm going to do that. You're mine Park Jimin.. Forever and always..".

"You need to let me go and let me be happy ______!", Jimin shouted. "Do you love that woman more than me?", you asked and let out a scoff.

"I killed her already".

Jimin felt his heartbeat stopped when he heard what you just said. His hand trembles and was loss for words. "W-where is she?". Your index finger pointed outside, telling him she's outside the room. "She's inside the toilet downstairs".

After that, Jimin's heartbeat quickens and he dashes himself to the room that you mention. Running as fast as he can, he opens the door and to be greeted by his wife, who's already lying down on the floor with blood all over the floor. He's stunned and went on his knee and holds his dead wife, the love of his life. His body shakes terribly and lets out a scream, devastated at his lifeless wife.

"Please don't leave me..", he cries as he caresses her hair that's covered in blood. You stand by the door, looking at both of them with jealousy. How can he still choose her when she's dead already?

"Be with me Jimin and we'll be happy as we are before.. I will never leave you anymore and will love you more than she did..", you plead. Jimin turned his head, disgusted with what you've said and done. You smile sweetly and offer your hand to him, telling him to put his hand on yours. Jimin faced his wife back, his tears began to flow.

He saw a knife lying next to his wife. That's how ______ killed you?, he thought.

Thinking hard, he doesn't want to suffer by you and with everything that you did, he has decided to leave with his wife. He grabs the knife and pointed it at his stomach. "I choose to be with her because I love her. I want this to end here and now". He turned his head to you and smiles weakly.

"Goodbye.. ______".

He stabbed himself with the knife and blood gushing out of his stomach. He lay down on the floor and let the pain worsen. Coughing up some blood, you screamed and hold Jimin. He looks at his wife and turns his gaze to the ceiling, a bright light shines to him and his wife's smiling at him. Holding out his hand, he grabbed it and walk to the light. Living happily with his beloved wife forever..

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^