J-Hope

You were walking at the street with an umbrella and with your headphone on. You played Rain by BTS. When you felt that the rain is getting heavy, you decided to stop at the coffee shop.

You: *went in and go to the counter*

Cashier: good evening Ma'am. May I have your order?

You: 1 Caffe Latte and 1 chocolate muffin please.

Cashier: okay coming right up!

After like 2 minutes, your order is ready.

Cashier: here you go *smile*

You: *pays* thank you~ *smile*

You went to the empty seat near the window and drink your drinks while looking outside that was raining heavily. After like 5 minutes sitting there, a person went in the coffee shop and that person caught your eyes. He has a brown hair and handsome face and tall too and he was seems so familiar to you. He was wearing all black, from his jacket to his skinny jeans with a little rips on his knees and wearing a black sunglasses. You quickly looked away and continue drinking your drinks.

After 2 minutes

?: *clear his throat* hey..

You: *look up and it is the person that caught your eyes earlier* yes?

?: mmmm can I sit here? Because everywhere is full.. *chuckled*

You: *looked around and realize that the seats are full of people and turn to him* yeah you can *smile shyly*

?: *sits in front of you* thank you.. *smile*

You: welcome.. *blushed*

?: *slightly open his sunglasses*

You: *covers your mouth and whisper* oh my gosh...

You were shocked because he was your idol from BTS and also your bias.

?: my name is Jung Hoseok but you can call me J-Hope.. *gives you his hand for a handshake*

You: oh my name is _____ and I know you*accept his hand and blushed*

J-hope: *laugh* really? Well.. what a lovely name you got.. and beautiful too*smile that shows his teeth*

You: *chuckles* no I'm not.. *tucked your hair*

j-Hope: yes you are. *smile shyly*

You: *blushed crazily*

J-Hope: I hope that I didn't disturb you here.. *little laugh while rubbing his neck*

You: no no no you didn't *chuckles* btw where's the other members? And why are you alone?

J-Hope: mmm they're at the dorm. Actually we just finish rehearsing for our next show coming soon so I just want to grab some coffee and relax for a bit. *smile*

You: oh.... *nod*

J-Hope: how about you?

You: well.. it was raining heavily and I decided to drop by and wait until it stops *smile*

J-Hope: oh... *nod and chuckles*

You: mmm J-Hope Oppa.. *blushed*

J-Hope: mmm? *shocked then smile shyly*

You: I'm an A.R.M.Y actually... *blushed*

J-Hope: jinjja? *smile widely* who is your bias? Jungkook? V? Jimin? *pout*

You: to be honest, you Oppa.. *look down and blushed*

J-Hope: awww~ *pinch your cheek*

You: Oppa~ *your cheek red as a tomato and you try to hide it with both of your hands*

J-Hope: you're so cute ______ ~ *ruffles your hair*

You: *giggles*

J-Hope: *look at his phone* oh it's late already.. I have to go.. *pout*

You: Awww... *pout*

J-Hope: don't make that face. You make me don't want to leave you here.. *pinch your cheek lightly*

You: I'm gonna miss you Oppa.. *sad*

J-Hope: let's take a picture together! *take his phone and take a pic with you*

You: *smile*

J-Hope: hehe... *look at you*

You: well, you gotta go now. I don't want you to be late because of me.. *slightly smile*

J-Hope: okay.. *get up and when he reach the coffee shops door he stop* ______!

You: yes?

J-Hope: if you're thinking of me, just go here. I hope that we can meet again. *blushed*

You: yes Oppa.. *shy*

J-Hope: *went outside and give you a heart sign*

You: *blushed crazily by what he was doing*

After the rain stops, you went to your house and check on your laptop and you logged in your Twitter to see if there's any update from BTS. Surprisingly, there is. J-Hope updated and he upload the picture that you and him at the coffee shop. You read his description of the photo

"@BTS_twt went to the coffee shop and meets the most beautiful girl. We might be talk to each other for a short time but it was great meeting you. Hope to bump into each other again! <3

You were star struck by what you see and you retweet his tweet.

You: I hope that I'll meet you again... My Hope.. 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! ^^