Summer - Jin

What is summer? It's the season people enjoy being outside and spending times with their family and friends. Summer for girls? To get tanned and to show off their beautiful body. Summer for guys? Doing more outside activities and not doing home works. Summer for kids? Sleeping at late hour or not sleep at all. Summer for parents? Might be spending time outside the country or staying at the countryside. 

Summer for you? Part timing. 

Yes. Part timing at the mansion, owned by a rich family, Kim family. The mansion is a no joke. It is very big and it is also like a mall, with restaurant, spas and sports and there are even a yoga class. The difference is just that all of it are belong to them aka The Kim's. 

A lot of young teenagers like you applied to work there. You work at the kitchen and in charge of washing the dishes. Your working hours started at 8:30 am till 9:30 pm. It's pretty exhausting but the salary are worth it. 

---------------- 

You're washing dishes, as one of the workers keep on piling some more to your left. You silently cursed under your breath as your hands are a bit numb due to the sponge that you keep on holding and your legs aches a bit from standing for a long time. You watch the clock that hanging next to the door exit and it strikes at 2:30 pm. You sighed and begged for the time to passed by so fast. 

Suddenly, one of the chefs screamed and make your head snaps at him. He accidently cut his finger from cutting red onions too fast. Two chefs ran up to him and hold his fingers. 

Chef 1: aish why are you so careless!

Chef 2: I'm sorry! The red onions make my eyes teary and I can't see clearly.

Chef 3: you both go to the faculty room. I'll tell the head chef about this *shaking his head* 

As the two chefs left the kitchen, you took off the gloves and wipe your hands on the apron. You approach to the chef that's cleaning the blood on the knife and onions. 

You: excuse me Chef Hwang, do you perhaps have an extra chef to cover?

Chef Hwang: unfortunately, no. why __________? *look at you*

You: well.. I was hoping that I could help.

Chef Hwang: *facing you* you sure? You're taking Chef Eun's place for today?

You: yes.. and plus, I can handle knifes and I'm a pretty good cooker myself *chuckles*

Chef Hwang: hmm.. okay. Just for today. I'll let you cook. I just inform Chef Eun that you're replacing him for a while *pat your shoulder*

You: *gasp* yes chef! * smile widely* 

You washed your hands properly and started to cook. One of the waitress came in and shouted some menus for you to cook.