V

You and V have just finish watching Suicide Squad at the cinema. You can't help but fangirling over Harley Quinn and Joker's moments in that movie. 

You: OMG I just can't help but shipped them together! They're so sweet~ especially Joker when he kept on coming to Harley Quinn * heart eyes*

V: *frown and pout* seems like you like the Joker than meh huh? * look at you with boredom eyes*

You: well even though their relationship is not what I want because they have a lot of violation going on but urgh can't you feel them Tae? They've been longing for each other~ *frown and fake tears*

V: hmph it's just a movie. Besides, would you want to be crazy like that huh? Killing people off easily as if it's nothing 

You scoffed and look at him. He really doesn't understand the chemistry between Harley and Joker you thought. 

You: I know it's just a movie but they can express their feelings in that movie. Can't you even just felt their love? 

You keep on defending the movie whilst V's expression shows nothing interest 

You: well which characters do you like there then? Hmm? *nudge him arm*

V: *thinking while looking up* hmmm.. Deadshot... Katana... Killer Croc.. oh! El Diablo! *clapped happily*

You: you like every characters there *laugh*

V: that's because they have talent and gifts duhh~

You: oh really? What about Dr. Moon aka the witch? *smirk*

V: well... she's hot... *smirk and whistle* 

You hit his arm hard repeatedly and he laugh by your action and reaction 

V: kidding kidding~ *showing his wide smile*

You: hmph! *crossed your arms*

V: or not 

You scoff while looking at him and you quickly walked before him. He quickly follows you from behind and calls your name. you felt a bit jealous even though you know that the fact that Cara Delevinge is really a hot model but you can't help it when your boyfriend complimented about other girl then you 

You didn't realize that V have catch up next to you and keep on apologizing. You keep on looking in front and then you spotted some cosplays that dressed like characters from Suicide Squad. There are Deadshot, El Diablo, Rick Flag, Mr. Boomerang, Katana, Killer Croc, there are even Amanda Waller!