V

Every Sunday, you went to the park with your little brother so that you can spend time with him and also, to meet this guy. You don’t know him but every Sunday, you would let your little brother play with his friends and you would just sit at the bench while reading a book and sneaking up to look him with his little sister playing together. You see him playing bubbles while his little sister trying to pop it. When you read, you felt like there’s someone sit next to you. You looked at the person and you just stare at him.

?: Fuhhhhh I’m so tired~ *stretch him arm in the air*

You: *stare at him and speechless*

?: *turn his neck you* hi.

You are still speechless like you don’t know how to talk. It was the first time that he talked to you and you were captivated by his voice. It was deep and manly which is different from his cute and baby face.

?: hey.. *wave his hand in front of your face*

You: *blink fast* oh hey.. *blushed*

?: I see you every weekend but didn’t get to know anything about you. I’m Taehyung. *give you his hand* but call me V. *wink*

You: *accepted his hand* I’m ______ *blushed*

V: what a unique name. Just like the person.. *smile*

You: hahaha thank you.. *shy*

V: that’s your little brother over there? *point at your brother*

You: yeah. And that’s your little sister? She’s cute. *point at his sister*

V: yeah but she can be naughty *small giggle*

You: hahahha tell me about it..

V: *small laugh while looking at the ground*

You: *keep staring at him*

V: hey.. what you got there? *look at your book*

You: oh this one? *holding your book*

V: yeah. What about it?

You: well.. it’s about this guy. Who deeply in love with this girl but didn’t dare to speak up to her because he’s afraid that she don’t want to talk to him or want to look at him.

V: then? What about that girl?

You: well, that girl was actually having an interest in him too. She was too, afraid to talk to him or look at him because if she approach to him, that guy maybe don’t want to take a glance at her and it was kind of weird for her to walk to him first instead of him. So, the girl waited for him.

V: that’s kinda hard.. and sad..

You: yeah.. *look at the book*

V: so have you finished it yet?

You: no, the guy just started to make a first move to her.. *small grin*

V: really? *big smile*

You: yeah.. it was cute.. how the way he approach to the girl.. *smile*

V: *nod and small laugh*

You: why? *look at him and smile*

V: well, don’t you think it was kind of like… umm.. *look up*

You: *curious of what he’s going to say*

V: our situation right now?

You: huh?

V: well, actually.. I have liked you since the day that you went here with your brother. I started to go here every weekend just to see you. I was afraid to talk to you at first because I’m afraid that you don’t want to talk to me so I just keep my distance far from you. Now that I have my courage, a little *small laugh* to talk to you. If you can hear my heartbeat, it beats like crazy right now! *put his hand on his left chest*

You: *laugh* you’re funny..

V: *blushed and embarrassed*

You: *look at your phone* oh it’s late already. I’d better go. *stand up*

V: wait! *hold your wrist*

You: hmm?

V: I would like to know you more… *shy*

You: *blushed by what he said*

V: can we exchange our numbers?

You: yeah sure.. *give him your number*

V: here.. *gives you his number*

You: thank you.. *shy*

V: and one more thing..

You: what is it?

V: do you have anything to do tomorrow after school?

You: I don’t know.. why?

V: well.. I was hoping that.. if we.. can go somewhere.. to eat? *nervous*

You: I’ll text you later, okay?

V: yeah, okay hehe *big smile*

Little brother: ____ unnie, let’s go! *smile*

You: okay.. *hold his hand and went away*

V: ______!

You: *turn around* yes?

V: g-g-good-bye. *slowly waving at you*

You: goodbye.. *waving at him and blushed*

Little brother: GOODBYE BROTHER IN LAW!! *big smile while waving at him*

You: *shocked* yah~ don’t do that! *quickly went away with your brother*

V: *blushed and whisper* goodbye.. brother in law.. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! ^^