V

V is your best friend. He has a feelings for you since you’ve became friends but he never told you because he was afraid that he will ruin the friendship that both of you have built for a long time. One day, V didn’t come to school, didn’t text you or visited you. You were worried what had happen to him so you called him.

You: aish why won’t he pick up?! *groan*

You keep calling him but he still didn’t pick up but he knew that you will never stop calling him until he picked up so after a while, he picked up.

You: yaa! Why won’t you pick up?!

V: I am right now. *attempt to make a joke*

You: not funny Taehyung.

V: mian.. *sad tone*

You: anyway, why you didn’t come to school today? And you don’t even pay me a visit. I’m so worried about you, you know?

V: *touched and didn’t say anything*

You: hello~ VV~ Taehyung ah~

V: ah hehe sorry.. *giggle*

You: why would you daydreaming while we’re on the phone right now? *giggle*

V: hey.. umm.. I want to tell you something. Let’s meet up.

You: okay. What time?

V: I’ll come to your house at… 3:30?

You: okay then. See you later.

V: see ya~

You quickly glance at the clock and it shows 1:15 pm. You still have time so you take a nap for an hour and you take a bath. You chose to wear casual clothes, white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black Vans. You put on a little make up and you hear the doorbell rings. You heard your mom calling you.

Mom: _______! V is here~

You: okay! Just a sec!

You hurriedly went to the living room and saw V sitting at the couch waiting for you. You smile at him as he greeted you.

You: I’ll be going out mom!

Mom: okay. Take care both of you!

You & V: ne~

At the park

None of you started the talk. The only sound that you hear is your breathing, the birds chirping and the wind blows gently around you. Both of you sit at the bench and watch couples walking at the streets. After a long silence, you decided to break it.

You: *clear your throat* so.. what was that you wanted to tell me?

V: *look at the ground and take a long breath* I.. actually have a feelings for you since we’re friends ______..

You: *your body felt stiff by hearing that*

 V: I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you this earlier because I’m afraid that I will ruin our friendship..

You: …. Why me? …. Why me Taehyung? *look at him*

V: out of all people in this world, you’re the one that understands me the most and you were always there when I really need you. You help me get up when I’m down and no matter how hard the situation is, you’re the one that stand up right next to me. Even though we have fights before but in the end, deep down, I know that both of us can’t stay mad at each other because we love and care for each other. And there, I see that you’re the most important person in my life. *hold your hand and look at you*