Jin

You're sitting at the school canteen with your friend, Maria. You have your headphone on so that means you don't want to be disturb. You're listening to Lush Life by Zara Larsson and bobbing your head to the beats. You really love music and no doubt you took music class whilst your friend took Psychology. 

While you're listening to music and writing some lyrics, you felt you've been watched by someone. You tried to ignore it but failed. Your head rose up and searching for that piercing stare and it's from your right. A guy with a smile on his face suddenly facing somewhere else when you find his annoying stare. You squinted your eyes with annoyance and continue your things. 

It's the end of the class and everyone went home by bus, bicycle and even walking. Whereas you, you're with your 2 years old bicycle because the distance between your house and your school are quite far. 

As you're enjoying the wind blowing your hair and your face and of course, you have your headphone's on. Your headphone is your precious thing other than piano, your favorite instrument. 

You were carried away by the music that blasting on your ears but what you didn't know is that there's an upcoming big bus from your left. You didn't hear the bus that keep on honking. 

A sudden impact came to your body and pushed you away and you fell down your bike. Your headphone flew away and half of your body felt numb. You saw the bus went straight away to its location and not even bother to stop. You have a cut on your leg from your bike and it stings a lot. 

?: ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED JUST NOW! 

You look up to that person and that person are no other than the guy from the canteen who's been staring at you. His face showing that he's mad and worried. 

You: luckily, I'm still alive *chuckle faintly* 

You purposely make a joke to ease the tense that you and that guy are having. 

?: *sigh* can you get up? 

You tried to stand up with your hand for support but you fell down on your bump, stating that you can't. he took your hand and slowly you took it. He let you sit down at the nearest bench and went to the drug store for some aids. After several minutes, he came back to you and treated your wounds. After he's done, he took your bike and found that your headphone's damaged. 

?: seems like this thing should be thrown away now

You: damn.. I need to buy a new one. Tch