Summer - J-Hope

Summer is all supposely mean to have fun, that's what you thought. The thought that you would just stay up late and wake up in the afternoon and just doing your own thing. That you feel free and not stress about everything.

Well, wrong. The thing is that you kinda get in a summer school, sucks. These lately, your grades are dropping and that caught your teacher to be worried about you. You're maybe not the best student with great marks on their tests or exams but yours are quite good and you've always maintained. But somehow, you don't even know why, you have to attend the school for the whole summer. Your parents wouldn't mind as they know you would just stay in your room for the whole summer.

There you are, standing in front of the school building. You cursed under your breath as you walk into the building. Arrived at your assigned classroom, you watch the room as there are some of the students seated at their seats and most of them are sleeping.

You slowly went to an empty seat which is at the very front of the class because most of them took the back seats. You plugged in your earpiece and just wait for the teacher to come.

-----------------------

Time pass and you're getting bored from your teacher, Mr. Jang, who's been teaching you Maths. This subject is not your forte and it's not your fault for you to not have interest to it, but you love to count money.

As your teacher turn around, he spotted a student behind you, which means at the very back from your row. He let out a sighed.

Mr. Jang: yah Hoseok, have you been listening?

You heard no respond from him. Mr. Jang asked whether he's been sleeping during his teaching and there's no reply again. He look pissed and went this "Hoseok" student. You heard Mr. Jang knocking the table, trying to get that student's attention.

J-Hope: shut up. Why are you being noisy? *still laying on the table*

Mr. Jang: how can you improve your marks when you just sleep and not paying attention to the class? Remember, this is your punishment from the principle for you..

J-Hope: *look at him* so?

Mr. Jang: I don't really have time for you to play around Hoseok

J-Hope: then don't bother me about my grades or my existence Sir. *stand up and grab his bag* might as well I'll just leave this place.

He went out of the class and that leave Mr. Jang to rubbed his temple. Then, Mr. Jang just continue his teaching and act as if nothing happens.

---------------------------

School hours ended and you walk out of the building. As you're walking, you spotted a guy who you thought it's the "Hoseok" guy, lying flat at the bench near the field. Feeling a bit curious, you changed your direction to him.

Getting near, you saw him exhaling some smoke from his mouth, telling you that he's smoking. With one hand resting at the back of his head while looking at the sky. Luckily, it's not really hot outside.

You: hey.. You're Hoseok, right?

J-Hope: do you have a problem?

You: n-no

J-Hope: then I suggest you to walk away from me now

He continue smoking and totally ignoring you. You turn around and wanted to leave him alone. Suddenly, you felt the urge to say something to him and you went to face him again.

You: listen here Hoseok. I may now know anything about you or whatsoever that you're doing that got you to come to school this summer. But I think it's wrong of you being rude to Mr. Jang earlier. He may be very boring to listen to when he's teaching but he has sacrifice his time for us and you to teach us. So please, do him a favor to-

J-Hope: are you done? If so, get the hell out of here. You're disturbing me.

You felt something boiling inside you. Your hands turned into fists, trying to suppress your anger from bursting. You closed your eyes and take a deep breath.

You: I know that we both are not friends or what. But what I know is that you actually care about your studies. If not, then why bother coming here at the first place? And hey, it's never too late to learn.

You turn around, feeling good about what you just said. He look at you from behind and think about what you just said, making him smile a bit.

---------------------

The next day at school, you take your seat and lay your head at the table and close your eyes to take a nap.

Several minutes later, you heard your English teacher, Ms. Do, calling you guys to wake up and started the lesson. You slowly rubbed your eyelids and open them. Your eyes went wide as it meets with him and saw him staring at you while laying his head down, facing you with a smirk on his lips.

J-Hope: goodmorning

You sit properly and face the teacher. Clearing your throat as you trying to make your hair look decent.

Your teacher told you to partnered up with anyone and consist of two people only. Without hesitation, he grabbed his chair close to you and you felt his face's near you.

J-Hope: let's do this project together *smile*

I know this one's crappy because I don't know what to write. I'm sorry for this lame shot *bow 90 degree*

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^