Jungkook

You're lying down on your bed while reading a novel titled Girl Online. You're totally immersed reading it until you heard a loud noise outside your house. You're so shocked that you accidentally let go of your novel and let it fall on your face. You grunt and went out of your comfy bed and went out of your house to see who the culprit is that making that loud noise. 

You open your door house and look your surrounding with your mad and curious face. A sound of cracking makes you look to your right and there busted someone who's both hands are on air showing that he's surrender.

You: what are you doing at my garden?

?: uhhh..

He was so scared to look at your face and was stuttering to find the right words to speak to you while holding a basketball. You went to him and ask why he is being like that. As you went closer, you saw your small flower pot was crushed and some of your flowers are destroyed. You gasped and look at him.

?: I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to destroy it really..

You soften a bit because his cute and innocent face made you feel like you want to pinch his cheeks and it's hard to stay mad at him.

You: *sigh* it's okay..

?: really?!

His face brightens a bit and that made you smile. You nodded and just tell him to go to his place. He said sorry once again and went off. You sighed again and went to cleaned up the mess before your parents know about it.

The next day, everything was a normal day for you. You walk to your house while listening to music at your mp3. As you get near to your home, you saw the guy from yesterday that destroyed your flowers sitting in front of your door house.

You: umm excuse me?

The guy looked up to you and smile. He stands up and greeted you with a small pot of beautiful flowers.

?: I wanted to say sorry about yesterday and to give you this to repay you for what I've done

You took it from him and watch the flowers. It was so beautiful that you can't help but stare at it.

You: thank you..

?: you're welcome...

You look at him and smile and he mirrored your action to you. After a little while, he cleared his throat

?: oh um I haven't introduce myself umm so my name is Jeon Jungkook. And you?

You: I'm ________

Jungkook: ________... *smile*

The way he spoke your name made you blushed really hard and you can't help but look down at your shoes.

Jungkook: by the way, do you have any plans this weekend?

You: I don't know. Why?

Jungkook: well I wanted to take you out and have breakfast together and maybe we can go around and look out for some flowers?

You: well..

You look at him and he has that face that hoping you to go out with him. You give your best smile at him and nod yes. He too, smiled while showing his perfectly white teeth to you.

Jungkook: o-okay ummm so I uhhh *chuckle* I'll be waiting for you then

You: *chuckle* okay Jungkook

You guys bid good byes to each other and you went to your bedroom and put the flowers at the coffee table beside your bed. Your smile hasn't faded away until you remembered something.

You: I forgot to ask his phone number!

You frown to yourself and when to your bedroom window to look at the view. You folded your arms and propped your head on top of it.

You: well, I just ask him when we meet up

You smiled again when thinking about what happen earlier and look at the birds that flying outside your house.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^