V

You were drinking hot chocolate near the window of café while watching people walking around the street. You watch some couples were holding hands and wearing red couple tees, jackets, hats and so on. You were kinda jealous at them because you wanted to share something like that to someone who you called “boyfriend” but sadly, you don’t have one. That’s why you hanging out alone and just sitting there in a warm café.

While being alone, you felt that somebody’s staring at you and when you turn around, you saw a guy. He was sitting not too far away from your back and was deadly gorgeous. He looked at you and smile. you felt shy and turn your head to look at your mug. Without you knowing, there’s someone who’s tapping your left shoulder. It was that guy.

?: ermm mind if I sit here with you? *smile*

You: oh no not at all! Please sit! *laugh nervously*

?: *sit in front of you* so.. we’re the same

You: huh?

?: alone, watching couples waking around and happy. And… yeah.

You: *chuckle* so..

?: I’m Kim Taehyung by the way. *hand shake with you* but you can call me V *big smile*

You: *giggle* I’m ________. *smile*

V: say, you the beautiful girl, sitting behind this glass while staring outside and watching some couples doing their stuffs are alone in this special day of the entire year? *sip his hot chocolate*

You: *chuckles* is that supposed to be a compliment?

V: well… maybe *laugh*

You: well.. how about you? Aren’t you doing the same like me?

V: well *thinking* I was earlier but then, i have something to watch other than the couples out there. *smile*

You: yeah?

V: yeah.. *wink*

You: *blush*

V: I say that we should get to know each other more while having this hot chocolate and, if you’re willing to hang out with me tomorrow..  *smile*

You: mm… *thinking* sounds fun. *giggles*

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^