J-Hope

You and your boyfriend were bored, got nothing to do in your shared apartment. You were changing some channels on tv but nothing interesting. J-Hope was standing at the kitchen door while drinking a glass of water. As you were tuning the tv, there's one channel showing SISTAR music videos marathon. It plays Loving U by SISTAR.

J-Hope: SISTAR noonas! *sit next to you happily*

You: *look at him and scoff*

J-Hope: what? SISTAR noonas are jjang! *two thumbs up*

You: hmmm yerright~ *sarcastically*

After that, the next music video is Ma Boy by SISTAR19.

You: *stand up* my jam~ *look at him and smirk* watch me dance!

You know every steps and routines of the song. When it comes the chorus part, you slowly make a wave with your body and sing in front of him. Instead of saying "Oh Ma Boy", you sing "Oh J-Hope"

Oh J-Hope~ Oh J-Hope~

Baby

Niga museun sarangeun ara

Nae maman apa

Oh J-Hope~ Oh J-Hope~

Baby

Niga eotteohge nae mameul ara

Don't let me down boy 

When you sing that part, J-Hope cannot get his eyes away from you, knowing that he's enjoying it, you made that seductive look and winked at him. You dance and walk forward slowly towards him. You touched his face and caress it gently and your other hand went to his back hair. He touched your hand that was caressing his face and you slowly let go. J-Hope pouted and you just giggled at his action. You pat his head gently and when to the kitchen fridge to get some water. While you were gulping some water, he put his arm around your waist.

J-Hope: why do you do that? Leaving me alone there?

You: sorry babe. *turn to him* I just like to tease you *wink*

J-Hope: tsk such a tease~ *kiss your cheek*

You: so, which one is the best? Me or SISTAR?

J-Hope: I might say they're the best but you're the very best of all of girls. *smile cheekily*

You: *nudge him* shut up~

J-Hope: *chuckle* no seriously you are.. *look into your eyes and smile*

You: I love you~ even though you always make me cringe by your sweet words *laugh*

J-Hope: nyeh I know~ *laugh*

Suddenly, it was J-Hope's favorite song, Touch My Body by SISTAR played on the tv.

J-Hope: OMG MY JAM!!! *run to the living room*

You: *shook your head slowly* Hopie~ 

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE! ^^