J-Hope

You were walking at night, trying to get off some things that have been bugging you. You were stressed out because of school works, house problem which is about your parents. They always fight which makes your little sister, Venice, scared and afraid of them. Luckily everyone in your house is sleeping so you sneak out and now, you’re walking near the club and you quietly passed by it. you spotted three drunken mans were near at the edge of the building. You looked down so that they don’t see your face. Unfortunately, they went to you and started to touch your body.

DrunkenMan #1: hey there pretty lady.. *touch your shoulder*

DrunkenMan #2: where are you going~ *hiccup*

You: please stay away from me! *walk backward*

DrunkenMan #3: hey! Be nice to us! *pulled your wrist*

You: YAH! LET GO OF MY HAND! *trying to push away*

DrunkenMan #1: SHUT UP! YOU TWO! DRAG HER BEHIND THAT BUILDING!

The other two drunken mans obeyed and dragged you forcefully. You were afraid as hell and calling for help. You were screaming then one of the drunken men slapped your right cheek and you’re screamed in pain. As you were dragged behind the building, you were still struggling to let go but they were so strong. When the drunken man tried to kiss you, there’s a guy appear and quickly punch the man. As they were fighting and punching each other, the three drunken mans were defeated and lay on the ground unconscious.

?: *sigh* serves you right! *kick one of the men*

You were scared and your body was stiffened. The guy looks at you and hugged you. You were somehow felt secure when he put his arms around you and he led you out of there and took you to a safer place. Both of you went to a convenience store and he told you to sit outside at the store while he buys something. You wait and sit there in silent while still shock about that incident. After a while, he got back and he bought some snacks and drinks.

?: hey~ *put the foods on the table and sit next to you*

You: *silent*

?: are you okay? *went close to you*

You: *pursed your lips and look down*

?: *lend you a snack* you want?

You: *slowly took it from him*

?: ummm I don’t know what flavors you like so I pick all kinds of milk. You want strawberry milk, chocolate milk, vanilla milk, mango milk, orange milk-

As he put the milks one by one, you were laughing because of him. the way he explain to you about the milk, it was funny. He look at you and laugh shyly.

You: thank you for saving me.. *smile*

?: oh? It was nothing.. *smile*

You: what’s your name?

?: Jung Hoseok. Call me J-Hope instead. Hehe *smile*

You: J-Hope? Why?

J-Hope: because I’m giving everyone hope and make everyone happy! *smile widely*

You: *chuckles* I’m _______.. *smile*

J-Hope: well nice to meet ya ________ *shake your hand with him*

You: you too J-Hope.. *smile*

J-Hope: why are you alone there? Is there something wrong?

You: *sigh* yeah.. I have problems. I’m tired of my life. Everything seems unfair for me. why do this world is so cruel towards me? *hold back your tears*

You told all your problems to him but even though you've only met him, you have the urge to tell him the story and you felt like you've known him and he can be trusted.

J-Hope: *took your hand and rub it* everything will be alright soon..

You: how can you say that? Can you understand it? My life is getting harder and harder and yet you tell me everything’s gonna be alright?

J-Hope: I may not know everything about it but everything’s happen for a reason _______. You may think that everyone’s turning their back to you but you never know that some people cared for you and was protecting you silently that you’re not even realizing it. you are stronger than you think. Don’t let your fear about this world surround you. Fear is nothing more than an obstacle that stands in the way of progress. To overcome it, you must move forward, be strong and be wiser within ourselves. Fight for it ______. Never give up because great things take time. *smile*

When he said that, you felt yourself motivated. You look at him and hug him tight and tears streaming down your cheeks. He patted your back and caressing your hair. After 5 minutes of silent, you stop crying and relaxed your mind.

J-Hope: ______?

You: yes?

J-Hope: where did you live? I wanna take you home. It’s very late anyway.. *smile*

You: okay..

Both of you were in front of your house door. You faced him and smile. Both of you were standing and smiling to each other. You broke the silent and cleared your throat.

You: thank you again J-Hope..

J-Hope: nahh really it’s okay ______ *smile*

You: I better get in right now..

J-Hope: okay. good morning by the way *chuckles*

You: good morning to you too *chuckles*

As you open the door knob, he stops you by holding your wrist.

You: yes?

J-Hope: can I.. uhh.. have.. your phone number? *shy*

You: *giggles* yeah sure..

As you guys exchanging phone numbers, you bid him goodbye and went inside your house. It was the most dramatic moment of your life and ever since then, you and J-Hope always together and eventually you’ve became a couple and you live happier ever since you met him. 

------ 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNG HOSEOK! :DD May you shower with blessings and be healthy, don't over work yourself and take a lot of rest. Everybody loves you just the way you are, don't take much attention to those who send hates to you and surround yourself with people who loves and supports you. Be happy always and always be our Hope. ;) 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^