Jungkook

You were listening to Clap by Seventeen at your laptop. It's just another day for you to just hang inside your room and you're playing your phone on your bed. Suddenly, your phone are snatched by someone, making you let out a gasp and quickly looking at the person and that person is no other than your boyfriend, Jungkook. He has a smirk on his face and you groaned at him. 

"Give it to me now Jungkook", you put out your hand to him to signal him to hand it to you but he shake his head while pouting cutely. 

"No". 

You sighed and just lay down on your comfy bed. It's normal for Jungkook to come inside your room and for unexpected times because he came from your window. 

He checked your phone and see what you're looking at and then frowned at the phone screen. "Who the hell is this guy?", he asked. "It's Dokyeom from Seventeen. He is super cute and a funny guy! I love his wonderful voice too..". You even went to your laptop and tuned on a song, Say Yes by Dokyeom and Seungkwan from Seventeen, your favorite. 

You're listen to it and even close your eyes to imagine that he's singing infront of you and went to lay down on your bed. Jungkook lay down next to you while scrolling some of Dokyeom's pictures at your phone and listening to the song. "He has a nice voice..", he complimented and nod slowly. "And he's young". 

You turn your head to him and depended Dokyeom. "Hey, he's the same age like you okay? I don't care though, he is a talented person and that's a fact". 

He then sat up from the bed and pout, telling you that he's jealous. "You seems to like him more than me..". "Why not?", you shotted him and he crossed his arms and huff his chest. He took a glance at the phone that still in his hand and he went to the camera roll and spam it with his selfies. 

You look at him and just shrugged, not caring about his act as you'll deleted some of his selfies later. You continue lying down and close your eyes to listen to Dokyeom's beautiful voice. 

When the song ended, you sensed that your boyfriend are using your laptop and sneaked to what he's doing, and he then play a song, Stikwichu by Pussycat Dolls. You went back to your previous action and close your eyes again. Then, you felt someone was on top of you and you quickly open your eyes and found that it's Jungkook with a smile on his face. 

He showed you your phone and wave it infront of your face. You try to grab it from him and it was so close but he retreated it back from your face and grinned at you. 

"Give it to me Jungkook and get off of me now!". You try to take your phone from him once again but failed as he laugh at your failed attempt. "I want you to not check on this Dokyeom guy again and I'll give your phone back and I'll get off of you. How about that?", he smiled. 

"No". 

He then changed his expression and glared at you and immediately turned into a smirk. He then have his arms beside your stomach, trapping you from letting out of him, and instantly tickled you and you burst out laughing hysterically. Jungkook too, laugh like a maniac while tickling your stomach. 

"P-please st-op!", you begged him but he didn't listen. 

"I told you to not search or check on him and you said no. You could've said yes before to me and this will not happen~". He tickled you and even jabbed your stomach with his index fingers lightly. 

"Okay okay fine! Just stop tickling me!", you said. He then stop and had his hands beside your head. "Say the magic word". "What is it?". He smirked and went closer to you face. 

"Kiss me". 

Your eyes went to his lips and then to his eyes, which already staring at you. You slowly smile at him and he smiles back, thinking that you'll kiss him. 

"NO". 

"WHAT?!". His eyes went big and he continue to tickle you back again and you laugh loudly. After several seconds, you can't stand the pain at your ribs and scream. "K-KISS ME-". 

"As you wish", he smile and kissed you and stop tickling. You kissed him back and pull his head closer to you while his hands are on your waist. After a while, you both stopped kissing while your forehead are stick together with him. You decided to ruined the moment. 

"Dokyeom has a friend with gorgeous eyes and he's cute too". 

"Ooh so you want second round now huh?", he smirked. You have your eyes widen and before you can stop him, he tickles you again. 

--------------

Hey guys! The request are still open now so if you want, do dm me now ;) You can have more than 1 request if you want to but of course, 1-2 members for each request and must be different. 

And for readers who is a CARAT (like me) and a fan of Mingyu, my cousin @caramelsalted write a ff about him and do support her book! Her book titled "A Fallen Star" and it's awesome! It will be an honor if you check it out ^^ 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^