Valentine - Rap Monster

You’ve been admired him from last two years. You’ve always watch him from afar, hangout with his friends. You’ve always wanted to talk and confess to him yet the time doesn’t allow you.

Today, you’ve made one small, heart-shaped white chocolate with golden dust on top (which can be eaten). You put the small chocolate in a small box and decided to give it to him and made a letter to him and a confession.

You went to his locker but when you saw it, his locker is full with chocolates and of course you weren’t surprise because a lot of girls admire him. Your class and his are next to each other so you decide to put the chocolate on his table. The whole day you were thinking about how will he react when he saw your chocolate and will he eat it or not.

It was break time, you went out of your class and saw many couples filled the hallway. You slowly walk through them but you were blocked by someone. You recognize his shoe and slowly look up and had a surprise on your face. He was smiling at you and his left hand was holding the card that you give him.

Rap Monster: hey ________ *smile*

You: how did yo-

Rap Monster: do you write your name if you confess to someone or you keep it as unknown?

You: *thought* did I write my name in that card?!

Rap Monster: *show you and point at the edge of the card* this is your name, isn’t it?

You: *saw your name* eeikkk, I… I.. it was an accident! *thought* I must have wrote it because of the excitement feeling! *blush*

Rap Monster: *smile while showing his teeth* well let’s just move on to another topic. *pull out his hand to you* nice to meet you _______

You: uhh you too *shake his hand and blush madly*

Rap Monster: shall we go to the cafeteria? *smile*

You: oh okay.. *blush*

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^