V

It's been three months since you and Taehyung break up. It's been tough for you to put up with his attitude. He would just yells at you whenever he come home from work. He would complaint even for the slightest things such as why is your cooking is not to his taste or bland, the way you put your stuffs not in proper position, how his shirts are all crumpled and so on.

You decided to end things with him because you felt like he doesn't treat you right like before. He always put yourself first before him and he is a caring person. But now, he treated you like a maid. He treated you like you're a stranger too sometimes.

Taehyung now is a mess in the apartment. Slumping himself on the couch while staring at the ceiling with one hand rested on his forehead. "I'm lonely" he mumbles to himself.

He then caught his eyes to a framed picture of you and him, hugging each other.

Flashback

"______~" Taehyung call you sweetly as he holds your hand while his other hand holding a camera, waiting for you to turn your head to him. When you did, he quickly snaps it. You're surprised and hit his arm lightly which make him laugh. "Why'd you do that Tae! Let me take a look! I must be ugly in that picture" you try to take his camera from his hand but he holds it up so you can't reach it.

"You look beautiful no matter what ______. Inside and outside.." he took a chance to take a peck on your lips and that leave you blushing madly. He smiles widely and went closer to you and embraces your body with his arms. You hug him back and look at the scenery in front of you. the orange sun rays warm your skins and how the wind at the sea relaxes you.

"I love you.."

Your heart skipped a beat and send shivers down your spine when you heard him say the three words. Those three words that you were longing to hear and its happening. You broke the hug and look at his face, his eyes which already looking at yours, waiting for you to say it back to him. Making him nervous whether you feel the same towards him.

You caress his both cheek and tiptoe on your toes to meet his lips. He knew you're gonna kiss him and he put his arms around your waist and support you from falling as he leans into you. You both shares a long kiss and have a smile on each other face.

"I love you too Taehyung"

Just when you say those words to him, you don't know how happy he feels and he felt like he is on cloud nine. He smiles so wide that he feels like he's gonna hurt his lips but that doesn't matter to him. He hugs your waist and twirls you around, making you scream with joy. Seconds later, he put you down and look at your face, leans in to give you a gentle kiss.

"Say that you love me ______" he smiles. You chuckle when he said in a demanding voice but you obliged. "I love you Tae. Do you love me?" you ask him. He engulfs himself in your embrace and watches the sunset and his head on top of yours. "I love you ______.."

While you're closing your eyes, he sneakily holds his camera and takes a picture of both of you hugging while staring at the sunset.