Jimin

This is a continuation for the last Jimin's oneshot that I made (not the summer one) because some of you requested me to not want Jimin's love to be one sided one. I'm sorry it take a long time (very long since last year) and now I try to mend and fix it. Enjoy ;)

---------------

Jimin had been very devastated for the past few weeks. Not only he got further away from you. Eversince you've become close with J-Hope, he felt that the friendship between you two got distanced too. His studies are getting dropped, his performance are not getting any better and he also didn't get enough sleep.

People recognize that Jimin is getting different. He has gotten very quiet and a bit skinny. He even distanced himself from his guy friends, especially Namjoon, who know too well about his feelings towards you. He too, find it hard to console his heartbroken friend.

Jimin play basketball at the sport hall alone. Dribbling the orange ball and trying to make a goal into the hoop, but failed. He sighed deeply and grab the ball to dribble them again. He has been trying to erase his feelings towards you. Noted: trying.

The more he think about it, the stronger it gets and it makes him frustrated. He threw the ball, doesn't care where it went. He then dropped himself onto the floor and breathe quickly.

Without him knowing, Namjoon and Jungkook are looking at him at the benches. They have a worried expression and Jungkook shook his head. He 'tsk'ed at his friend and look at Namjoon.

Jungkook: what are we gonna do hyung?

Rap Monster: honestly, I don't know

Both continued looking at the pathetic boy and sighed. We can't let this thing any longer, Jungkook thought.

---------------

Jungkook went around the school, searching for you. He also brought V with him.

V: you know that you have to treat me food later for following you, right?

Jungkook: yeah yeah I will. It's not a big deal. What's more important is that we need Jimin to be back like before.

Jungkook miss to hear Jimin's lame jokes, how he would always living up the situation whenever things get down. Jimin's the person who would always support him and help him with whatever problems he has or when he's sad. And since the situation is not good for Jimin, Jungkook felt that he need to help him out by looking for you.

When he spotted you at the bench near the library with J-Hope, he went up to you and greeted you both with a bow.

Jungkook: ______ noona, hello~ *smile*

You: oh Jungkook ah hello~ oh! V's here too! *smile widely*

V: hehe annyeong~~

You: so what brings you guys here?

Jungkook: umm actually.. *rub his neck* I-uh wanna talk about something..

J-Hope: what is it?

Jungkook looked at J-Hope and he can tell that his facial expression does not look good at all. He then look at you and smile bitterly.

Jungkook: I would love to talk about it privately with ______ noona if you don't mind..

You: hmm alright. You don't mind, right?

Jungkook, V and you look at J-Hope and seems like he don't have any other choice so he stand up and told you that he doesn't mind and told you that he'd be in the canteen if you're looking for him. You nodded and bid him goodbye. Jungkook took a seat after J-Hope's and turn his body to you.