J-Hope

You were hanging out with your cousin, Bobby who is from USA and you took him to the mall to have fun with him. as you were walking happily, you spotted your boyfriend, J-Hope, staring at you from a far with his face that shows him that he was mad at you. He went towards both of you and grabs your cousin’s collar.

J-Hope: WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!!

Bobby: hey hey! What’s this all about?! *trying to get off from him*

You: Hoseok! Stop it! *grab his hands*

J-Hope: how dare you do this to me ________?! I show you nothing but my feelings towards you and you did this to me? how could you?! *teary eyes*

You: let me explain first!

J-Hope: tell me *cross his arms* who’s this guy? *point at Bobby*

You: he is my cousin, Hoseok. My cousin. He came from USA and I decided to have him to look around okay? gosh Hoseok, there’s nothing going on between us..

Bobby: ________, I’m going to the toilet okay? I’ll be right back.. *went to the toilet*

J-Hope: *sigh and rub his face with his face* I’m sorry _______.. I shouldn’t have done that to your cousin…

You: shhhh it’s okay. and it’s my fault too because I didn’t tell you about him..

J-Hope: *hug you* sorry again…

You: *hug him tighter* sorry too..

J-Hope: well I better apologize to him too because I have cause a ruckus around here *chuckle*

You: yeah *chuckle*

J-Hope: I should treat him too as a welcoming *laugh*

You: *laugh* I was hoping that both of you will be close together *smile*

J-Hope: yeah.. but if he’s much more closer to you, I would get jealous.. *pout*

You: *chuckle and kiss his lips* you’re mine okay? *caress his cheek*

J-Hope: my heart is, my heart is, oh my god~ *act like he was being shot at his chest*

You: *laugh* stop playing around! *hit him*

J-Hope: *giggle*

Bobby: ermm… ________..

You: oh Bobby! I forgot to mention to you. Uhhh this is my boyfriend, Jung Hoseok *smile*

J-Hope: *shake hands* call me J-Hope instead *smile*

Bobby: name’s Bobby *shake hands*

J-Hope: hey sorry man about just now..

Bobby: nahh it’s okay. no big deal. *smile*

You: so… let’s go? *awkward laugh*

J-Hope: let’s watch a movie! My treat! *smile*

You & Bobby: okay~ *smile* 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT! ^^