Chapter 39

Kinza sprawled in her bed and thought about what happened last night. She didn't cry; instead, she was confused about her relationship and Ali. She tried calling Aaliya, but she too declined her call. Kinza just felt numb and turned her body on the bed while just staring at the fan rotating. 

"Annoying," Kinza spat.

"Who is annoying?" asked Hayat, standing at the entrance of her room. 

"Everything," Kinza spat again. 

"Oyeee," Hayat laughed, and Kinza sat up straight, realizing that Hayat was here. 

Seeing Kinza's face, Hayat knew something was wrong. She went and hugged Kinza while Kinza hugged her back. Kinza felt as if her angel, her rescuer, was here. Kinza narrated everything about her relationship to Hayat and cried. Hayat was really mad at Ali, but she also didn't want to interfere between him and Kinza. She dealt with it ingeniously; she knew that Ali was just using her and would never wait for Kinza, and Hayat also knew that there was something up with Aaliya and Ali as she saw them a week back in a face. 

Hayat calmed Kinza down and didn't judge her best friend for once; she believed that the whole world judges us, mocks us, or just puts us down in some or the other way, but if your loved ones do that same, then what is the difference between a common man and our loved ones and what are friends for? Your friends are supposed to lift you up, scold you when you are wrong but also hug you back and say, 'It is going to be okay.' 

Hayat didn't scold Kinza as she loved Ali and Kinza trusted him; her only mistake was loving Ali, and she wasn't in a state to be blamed for it. Hayat didn't tell Kinza that she had seen Aaliya and Ali together because she knew Kinza would learn about it soon. She knew if her best friend falls, she can't save her, but she will definitely pick her up! She didn't ask Kinza what she felt last night because whatever happened between Ali and Kinza was between Allah and Ali. After all, Kinza had no idea about what happened. Instead, she just cried, thinking she lost her virginity, unaware that virginity is just a state of mind. 

"I love him Hayat, I can't leave him," cried Kinza. 

"You are not leaving him, but you are doing this because this one is destroying you and leading to haram things. You are doing this for the sake of Allah, and I am sure Ali would understand this if he really loves you. Both of you can pray for each other and then get married in a few years," explained Hayat very calmly. Kinza couldn't help but admire her best friend and hug her tight. 

"Kinza, Khuda raazi toh sab raazi aur Khuda ko naaraz karoge toh kaha jaoge"continued Hayat. 

(If God is happy, then everyone else will be satisfied, but if your lord is unhappy with you, where will you go) 

Kinza realized how different Aaliya and Hayat were. They both advised the same thing - leave Ali, yet Aaliya added negativity and made Kinza feel miserable, whereas Hayat added positivity and asked her to connect to God. 

Indeed your real friends are those who accept your flaws and tell you when you are wrong, but they also understand you are a human and not perfect like they are not. A true friend won't leave you no matter what. 

"Thank you so much, Hayat," exclaimed Kinza. 

"Kiss liye?" (For what?) asked Hayat. 

"Mujhpar tanz na karne ke liye aur mere saath humesha rehne ke liye" sobbed Kinza. 

"Ek saccha dost wahi hai jo tumpar tanz na kare balki tumhara saath de na ke beech raah mai chor jaane ke liye" smiled Hayat. 

Hayat spent the evening at Kinza's house, and they had a good time together, but Kinza kept on wondering why Ali and Aaliya didn't bother to call her back. 

The next day Kinza got ready for her Literature fest, and she wore her dad's favorite dress. It was completely black with white embroidery. 

"Baaba, please come soon; I want you to be here today," said Kinza with a pout face. Her father kissed her on her forehead and said, "I will be there before time, my beautiful princess, Insha Allah." 

Kinza sat in her car and drove towards her University. Today was the day her life would change forever. She thought that her breakup would be why her life changed drastically, unaware that a huge storm was coming her way, destroying her forever.

__________________________________________

Drop in your views about next chapter and I know I'm just increasing your curiousity but I'll update the next chapter only when I've atleast 10 comments and I don't want you all to comment just for the sake of commenting . Comment what you feel is coming next and your reviews obviously❤️

Don't forget to vote 💙