Chapter 2

Hayat had directly requested Kinza to marry Aahil or it was more like an order and Kinza obviously hung up the call with a big NO! Though Hayat tried calling her again but se didn't receive.

"Hayati!! you are crazy?? Who the hell says such things directly?"  Kayan almost screamed and pulled his hair.

"Did you just shout at me?" Hayat asked Kayan furious 

"Noooo!" Kayan said protesting himself

"Then what was this? " Hayat asked Kayan annoyed.

"Hayati, I was just a little loud" Kayan said trying to explain himself.

"Okayyyy..shuuu! You both need to stop making an issue. Remember why we are here" said Aahil sounding very displeased.

"Yeahh sorryyy...." said Hayat embarressed.

"So what do we do now?" asked Kayan

"Kinza and Hayat are best friends and Kinza very well knows Hayat is her well wisher,just message her" said Aahil.

"But what do I have to tell her?" asked Hayat confused.

"That we are coming at her place and message as I say." said Aahil sounding not very pleased with Hayat's last action of directly asking more like ordering kinza to marry Aahil.

Hayat- Dearest Kinza. Do you trust me?

Kinza- I do trust you more than I trust anyone else in this world but...I can't get married to Aahil. He is too good for me.

Hayat- Please try to understand, Husain is not a good boy for you. Yes! I am no one to judge him. But, he is not the right one! You just cannot marry him!

Kinza- Ask yourself if I am good enough or even 10% good for Aahil" 

Hayat- You are not a bad girl Kinza and I just want you to get married to a good boy. I want you to be into safe hands.

Kinza-  Good men are for good women and good women are for good women (Kinza send the Quran verse of Suran-An-Nur and attached a picture with it)

Surah an-Nur Ayah 26: Translation and Tafsir

First up, full Arabic text of the verse:

Translation

Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable.

Hayat- First of all that verse is for hereafter not this world and you are not a bad girl. Everyone has a past even I had. No human is perfect and past doesn't matter. Just tell me isn't he a Aahil a good boy?

Kinza- Hayat he is the man of every girl's dream but I don't deserve him any girl will like him instantly. I am not going to marry Husain Rizvi and you should accept the fact that I am getting married in 27 days. I want you to come as soon as possible. Don't worry I am not calling you for work we are going to just have a simple Nikah at home. No functions. Hope to see you soon.

Hayat- Kinza....I'll come over soon, send me your address.

Kinza send her address.

Hayat- Coming over soon at your place with Aahil's proposal 

Kinza didn't reply to het message maybe she didn't have an idea of how crazy ger best friend was....Aahil booked tickets for New York and planned everything accordingly.

Aahil booked 5 tickets for the next week, because Hasti had her final year exams and they couldn't leave her alone. The week got over soon and they planned everything accordingly.

"Ammi, have you packed everything" Kayan asked his mother (Huma)

"Yes, but are you sure she will agree for Aahil's proposal?" Huma asked worried.

"Yes! She will...we will leave her withno option" said Hayat smirking. 

"But, beta Hayat you cannot force anyone for Nikah and forceful Nikah isn't allowed in ISLAM. Ladka ladki dono ke marzi rehni chaiye (The girl and boy both should like each other and have the willingness to marry each other)

"Areyy meri pyaari ammijaan...It's not that Kinza doesn't like him, she just thinks she isn't good enough for her and I very well know she likes Aahil secretly but she thinks she isn't worth" said Hayat tried to explain.

"How do I look?" Aahil came in and asked (Imagine your crush wearing an outfit you like :P) 

"Uuu---Huuuu...you look amazing. Rishta pakka samjho (consider this marriage fixed) Kayan said and everyone laughed. 

"I am the luckiest to have Hayat bhabhi and now Kinza " said Hasti in excitement.

"Make sure Kinza doesn't get to know about the reality of her wedding" said Aahil

"But why?" asked Kayan

"I will tell her when the right time comes, she won't agree for me if she gets to know the truth." said Aahil and everyone nodded.

Everyone left for NewYork and reached in 6 hrs 31 mins. They reached at 10pm and that wasn't an appropriate time to go at someone's house so they haulted at, '1 hotel Brooklyn'

 They reached at 10pm and that wasn't an appropriate time to go at someone's house so they haulted at, '1 hotel Brooklyn'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ready for the thrill? 

Love you my readers