Chapter 25

“Kinzz….” 

Kinza’s back hurt, her legs trembled and she couldn't move. She froze, she didn't want to turn, she knew who it was, the only one who called her Kinzz. She was desperate to hear this earlier but not today, today she just wanted to hear ‘Kinzu’ and only from Aahil. 

She wanted to run, she didn't want to look at his face and remember how devastated she was after she left. 

“Kinzz, I am really sorry” he said coming in front of Kinza.

She wanted to close her eyes, but she couldn't. She was looking straight in his face. Those eyes that once held magic and looking at his face made her day, today disgusted her. 

**Flashback**

“Kinzz...come back” he said and Kinza ran as fast as she could and stuck her tongue out. He lifted her in his arms and her beautiful laugh echoed in the garden.

“I love your smile, the sound of your laugh. I will keep it as my ringtone” 

 “Tum pagal ho” (You are crazy) said Kinza and laughed wholeheartedly.

That was Kinza full of life, cheerfully, sweet and innocent.

**End of Flashback**

“Go away Ali…” muttered Kinza in a soft voice with all the energy she had within.

“I love…..”

“Shssshhhh! Do not lie to me” said Kinza sternly. 

“I am not lying, I am here…..”

“After 9 years?” asked,Kinza pissed. 

“But we are childhood friends! You know no one can love me like I do” said Ali

“I am married. Go away!” said Kinza aloud.

“Forcefu…..”

“Kinzu” said Aahil coming from behind.

“Yes,” said Kinza, turning behind. 

“Tum theek ho?” (Are you fine) said Aahil wiping Kinza’s forehead with his handkerchief full of sweat, then he carefully rubbed her back. He made her sit down on a chair and gave her a bottle of water.

“Say something...If you want to…” said Aahil.

“He is…..A…..A…..Ali..” said Kinza stammering.

Aahil looked at him and then looked at Kinza to continue. He had never heard his name.

Ye gadha kaun hai, ajeeb se shakal ka. (Thought Aahil)

“I am Ali, her childhood best friend and her ex. Nice to meet you” said Ali and extended his hand for a handshake.

“Aahil Malik. Kinza’s husband, not some random boyfriend and yes not very pleased to meet you as she too doesn't seem happy to meet you” said Aahil and gave his hand to Kinza,instead of shaking his hand with Ali.

Kinza looked at Aahil surprised with teary eyes. He wasn't very shocked by what he said, he believed what he said because Kinza did not respond and it was the truth. However Kinza loved how savage he was with Ali and if she had the energy she would have laughed aloud. 

Aahil and Kinza went towards the parking and Aahil dropped a text to Kayan saying that Kinza wasn't feeling well and so they had to leave all of a sudden and he will send the driver along with the car. Kinza didn't meet anyone and Hayat didn't even know she left. When Kinza was in the car, Hayat called her but Kinza rejected her call. Hayat called her after a while and she received.