Chapter 9

"Aahil! You really need to stop doing this." said Kinza annoyed who was drenched in water because Aahil threw half a bucket of water on Kinza's face to wake her up for Fajr.

"What did I do? Don't you want to JANNAH?" asked Aahil in a very serious tone.

"You shutup and don't ....arghhh." said Kinza and threw a cushion on him.

"Okay! Pray Fajr, get ready and we have to go for breakfast and then we have to go for whale submarine drives and...."

"Okay baba. I am very smart. I know everything." said Kinza flipping her hair.

"Kinzaaa. Gooooo...."said Aahil aloud.

"Did you pray?" asked Kinza.

"Since the day you have come in my life have I ever prayed any prayer without you?" asked Aahil in a soft tone.

"Yes! You do pray Zuhr and Asr without me!" squealed Kinza.

"That is because I am at work honneeyyy!!" said Aahil teasing Kinza.

"Don't you dare call me honey. You are bee....umm....honey bee." said Kinza.

"That was just to tease you. Now get up sleepy head." said Aahil and hit a cushion slightly on her head.

..............................

"Asalamualaikum." said Aneel coming towards Hasti.

"Walaikumusalam. Where is everyone?" asked Hasti.

"Hasti, please...Just tell me once that you don't feel anything for me and I won't ever discuss on this topic ever again!" said Aneel pleading.

"Aneel there is nothing to discuss. I liked you a lot in college but now things have changed. I am divorced woman!" said Hasti.

"Yes! I know that but you are not married. You are divorced!" said Aneel

"Aneel? Hasti?" came in Kayan and Hayat and made a suspicious face.

"Umm bhai!..."

Kayan didn't even let Hasti speak and asked, "Kyaa umm? Naashta kiya tum dono ne?" (What umm? Did you both have breakfast?)

"Yes" "No" said Hasti and Aneel together.

"Yes or no?" asked Hayat.

"Going to...." said Hasti and left.

"Same....." said Aneel and ran away.

"Hayat? What was that?" asked Kayan to Hayat.

"Nothing, they were just talking casually. said Hayat

"Okay then...let's go. We too need to have breakfast." said Kayan.

.....................................................

"Khaane do Afzan! Pareshaan na karo." (Let me eat! Don't trouble me said Hasti to Afzan who kept on annoying her by asking stupid questions and poking her by the fork.

"Answer na! Pehle anda aaya ya murgi? (Who came first egg or hen?) asked Afzan to Hasti and Hayat.

"Jo bhe aaya ho! Tum toh gadhe he ho tumhe usse farak nahi padhna chahiye?" (Whoever might have come you are a donkey and that shouldn't matter to you.

"I could have told you something worse but then Kayan jiju is here." said Afzan frowning.

"Good joke!" said Hasti and all of them laughed together.

" Afzan is a good boy." whispered Kayan in Hayat's ears.

"Yes but annoying." said Hayat and laughed.