Chapter 17

"Finally home! I want to have ice cream" said Hasti as she sat on the sofa.

"Hasti, first you should ask ammi if she needs anything and get water for ammi" said Kayan

"Areyy it is fine, she is tired" said Kinza and gave water to everyone while Aahil and Kayan glared at Hasti.

"I am sorry na bhaiyuu and bhai. I didn't realise" said Hasti hugging both of them.

"It is fine but you are going to get married soon..." said Aahil

"Bhai what soon? No No! Koi soon nahi bhai. Bhale he nikah hojae par ruksati baadme hoge(I am fine with Nikah but I will depart later)" said Hasti frustrated and sad.

"Yup! Hasti won't go anywhere till at least a year" said Kayan and hugged her.

"Anyways let's sleep, we already had our dinner and Aahil we have to go to work tomorrow. .We will leave sharp at 10 A.M" said Kayan and Aahil frowned and said, "But bhaiii..."

"No ifs and buts. It is just 8 P.M. We just have to pray Namaz and sleep. We can't afford another day off at work" said Kayan and Aahil pouted.

Kayan took Aahil aside and explained to him how important it was for them to go for work tomorrow as they have already lost a deal and if they lose this one they will be under loss. He didn't want to trouble the ladies so he discussed it alone with Aahil and then went to his room.

"Hayat did you feel bad when I said that Hasti wouldn't get married soon?" asked Kayan

"No, why do you ask that?" said Hayat.

"Aneel is your brother and you know he badly wants to marry and you know ummm..."

"Kayan shushh! I completely understand your love for Hasti even bhai would have said the same and after all you have met Hasti after years! In fact, I would suggest to let Hasti stay for 2 years" said Hayat and smiled sheepishly.

"You are quite understanding Hayat and I can't thank God enough for you" said Kayan and picked her in his arms.

"Am I heavy? How do you pick me up? Do you think I need to lose weight? Do you...?" before Hayat could complete her sentence Kayan kept his finger and kissed on his finger softly and placed Hayat on the bed.

"Ugh! What's this? It is like you kiss me but then you kiss your own finger" said Hayat frustrated.

"I just kissed my poor little finger it got crushed because of you!" laughed Kayan and got a punch in return.

"Ouuuu! I am just kidding. You are perfect Hayatii" said Kayan and hugged her and they both slept peacefully hugging each other.

.........................................................

The next morning Aahil and Kayan prepared breakfast for themselves and didn't wake up the women in the house.

Sometimes we need to do our own work not only for the womens to have a break but for us too, so that we learn things and not be dependent on anyone else for basic things. Afterall our Prophet (S.A.W) did all his work on his own, even washed his clothes then who are we in front of him? Our wives aren't married to the house they just are a blessing to make the house 'home sweet home' they are home makers not housewives.

"Oyee Bhaii kaha? (Hey brother where?) Clean the table!" said Kayan.

"Bhaiii please! I hate cleaning the table. They will wake up in some time" and made a puppy face.

"It doesn't look good Aahil. Imagine if you come to eat and you find the table messed up. No one likes to clean others' mess and we shouldn't even disgust others this way" explained Kayan and Aahil cleaned the table.

The men returned late from work and seemed to be quite tense and Kayan called everyone to the living room.

"In the past few months our company hasn't gained a lot of profit. Everything was fine until we lost today's deal as well!" said Kayan.

"Now what can be done?" asked Huma .

"We will have to curtail our expenses and obviously pray to Allah (s.w.t)" said Aahil

"Allah khair karega" said Huma

"Aameen" said everyone.

Weeks passed and Aahil and Kayan's company, 'Hasti' finally got a very big deal but they were quite tensed and couldn't lose this offer so they hardly slept. Hasti, Kinza and Hayat secretly worked on this new deal and found out things and finally decided to speak up in front of Aahil and Kayan after days of hard work. They decided to finally go and talk

"Bhaiyuu I just wanted to say something" said Hasti

"Yess guddiya, Go ahead!" said Kayan.

"Umm bhai this is just a suggestion... Kinza bhabi, me and Hayat bhabhi were discussing about your next deal and I think that we should study the buying pattern of the next companies whose deal you have, not since a year or two but for 4 to 5 years because that's when economy has changed a lot, specially in San Francisco.

"And as Kinza bhabhi was going to throw your next upcoming companies deals she found out that there has been an annual growth of 10 percent every year and then we looked more into it we found out that after purchasing the material they dispatched it within ten days" said Hasti.

"Ohoo ohoo Miss researchers" said Aahil and applauded.

"And the most exciting part is that this company bought everything in peak seasons when the material costs the most, but if they would have purchased this material during off season it would have cost them about 45% less" said Hayat.

"Thank You so much all of you for this! I am so relieved!" said Kayan.

"Insha Allah we will get this deal" said Aahil

"Insha Allah but there is a still lot to do now....." said Kayan.

"I will get ice cream for everyone," said Hayat and ran.

She came back with vanilla ice cream and Kayan asked her, "Where is ammi?"

"Ammi has gone towards Subhaan's house," said Hayat.

"My friend subhaan?" asked Aahil and she nodded.

"Oh! Is everything fine?" asked Kayan while licking his ice cream from his lips.

"Bhai ya ice cream chaat le ya baat karle (Bro you either lick your ice cream or talk) said Aahil and Kayan kicked him while everyone laughed.

Hayat took everyone's bowl and ran towards the kitchen to keep them back and after half a minute they heard a noise. Everyone rushed outside to see what had happened and they saw that the bowls were broken and Hayat was fainted on the floor.

_____________________________________

Hellloo my lovelies! 💞

I just wanted you all to know that I won't be updating in the month of Ramadan and I would request all of you to keep me in your duas! May Allah forgive our sins! Aameen💙

RAMADAN MUBARAK (IN ADVANCE) 🌙😇

Be safe and take care all of you because you all are precious to me✨❤️

Insha Allah the next update will be on Eid🤭

XoXo💙❤️