Chapter 28

"I am just going to the nearby mall. It is okay if River is not well today. But I really need to go today," said Kinza, holding her phone to her ear. 

"Kinzu, you are sure, right? Just call me if you see him around or if anything. I will be there for you," said Aahil, worried.

"Yesss Aahhii, don't worry. I need to go now," said Kinza and hung up the call.

Kinza bought a few baby twins' clothing and many such things. She also brought her uncle's favorite chocolates and went around to grab a cup of coffee when she saw the only man she didn't want to see. He was walking towards her, and she started to walk backward and ran towards the parking as fast as she could and before she could call Aahil.
He grabbed her arm and said, "Why are you ignoring me, sweetheart?" 

Kinza went numb but got up all the courage and said, "Ali move before I slap you." 

"Hear this recording," said Ali, placed the phone on her ear and put a voice note.

"I know I shouldn't have cheated on her, but I couldn't control myself, and I slept with another girl, but I…………" It was Aahil's voice.

Kinza gasped, looked at Ali, and said, "Ye kya bakwas hai?" (What rubbish is this?) 

"Your so-called husband has cheated on you," said Ali and grabbed her closer. 

"See, he is there standing with the same girl," said Ali, and Kinza turned and felt Ali come closer to her. She pushed him off and ran as fast as she could. 

Ya Allah, no, no! My husband can't cheat on me. But what was that voice recording? It was Aahil's voice? Did he sleep with another girl? Am I not enough? Well, I have never given him that… Should I ask him? No no! I can't doubt him.

All these thoughts kept running in Kinza's mind, but she kept walking with tears in her eyes and bumped into someone. He held her hand, and Kinza was too tired to fight against him; she was familiar with this hand. It was the one and the only guy who made her feel good; it was Aahil.

"Oh, how did you come over here?" asked Kinza.

"Umm, I… I just came… ummm.. Just to see you," said Aahil, stammering.

"I didn't call you, though," said Kinza, overpowering her anger.

"Oh umm, I just thought you needed me," said Aahil rubbing his hands on his neck. 

Why is he so tense? 

"Oh, did you see anyone there?" asked Aahil nervously. 

"Oh umm no, no one except you," said Kinza looking quite flustered. 

Kinza kept the shopping bags and sat beside Aahil without saying a word. The drive went silent; none of them said a word. They reached home after a while, and Kinza kept everything in the wardrobe. 

She didn't even show me what she got? So now, she is at fault and chooses to ignore me. Wow! Thought Aahil. 

"River will be able to accompany you from tomorrow; he is fine now," said Aahil. 

"No, I don't want him to come with me everywhere. I have my own private life," said Kinza rigidly.

"Yeah, I know that very well," said Aahil sarcastically. 

"Good for you," murmured Kinza sarcastically, and Aahil just made a sour face.

Ali - "How was it? To see your wife in my arms. She got scared when I told her that you are watching her" 

Aahil - Stop texting me before I report to the police.

Ali - Oh, no, boy! You wouldn't want that after seeing these pictures.

Aahil gasped, seeing those pictures. Kinza was lying down on a bed beside Ali, with barely any clothes. 

Aahil - Where did you get these pictures from?

Ali - She was in my apartment 

Aahil - Bullshit! I know Kinza won't ever cheat on me in such a way; also, she looks relatively young here.

Ali - Haha! You are quite smart. Yes, these are pictures from our college time. Anyways when are you planning to leave her? 

Aahil didn't know what to say or what to do. He just sat on his stairs, looked here and there, and wondered what went wrong. He couldn't believe what he saw today. He saw Kinza in Ali's arms, and as soon as she saw him, she ran away. Why would she run if she wasn't wrong? Even though Ali had texted him that Kinza is going to meet him today, he trusted her. He had gone just because River wasn't there with Kinza today. He never doubted Kinza, nor did he believe in what Ali said. But what did she mean by 'private life.' 

When did he not give her her personal space and the other day when she said, "I was forced in this marriage," He never forced her to marry her; he only did this to protect her. Did Kinza really love him? What if she wanted to go back to Ali? What if? 

Seeing Kinza in Ali's arms didn't hurt him as much as Kinza's cold behavior did, and she lied to him. She was with Ali; she could have just told him, he wouldn't have stopped her. He trusted her, but Kinza was the one who always believed that there shouldn't be any secrets or lies between husband and wife.

Aahil got up from the stairs and went into his room; Kinza had already slept. Aahil prayed his Isha prayers and went to sleep beside Kinza. He hugged her tight and whispered, "I will always love you, my Kinzu." 

…………………………………………………........

The next morning Aahil woke up and saw Kinza texting someone, but he didn't want to say anything rude. So he smiled and asked, "You want to pray Fajr?" 

"I already prayed," said Kinza in a harsh tone. 

"Okay, I will pray and come back," said Aahil. 

After Aahil went to the washroom. Kinza got up from the couch and ran outside. 

He is such an idiot! He doesn't even remember I don't even have to pray!" murmured, Kinza to herself.

I wish I could see him with that girl, but this filthy Ali started to come close; if only Ali didn't come close, I would have got Aahil red-handed. I still don't believe Aahil cheated on me; I don't yet believe Ali. But if he wasn't doing anything suspicious, why was he so nervous, and why did he ask me, 'Did you see anyone there?'

Oh, Allah! I am not ready for this; I can't tolerate my husband cheating on me. Oh, Allah, help me, and I hope I can save my marriage. Don't let us part ways because of something which isn't true, and always keep Aahil safe. 

If only both of them knew how their life is going to change drastically…..

______________________________________

As promised Chapter 28 gas been updated 🥰

I hope you all will love it and will give feedbacks 💙

Bbye❤️✨