Chapter 41

Kinza and Aahil were in tears both for different reasons. Aahil hugged Kinza tight, and Kinza hugged him back, sobbing while he calmed her down. Kinza's life wasn't like a roller coaster ride but like a downhill ride going down and down. She was falling apart, and she didn't know how to fix it, but she held on to Allah, and slowly but steadily, Allah set her life and gave her patience. Kinza only considered her Lord to be her most incredible support.

"You are an inspiration for so many girls. I am glad you opened up in front of me, and I promise I won't ever bring this topic up. I love you, and I am happy if you are," vowed Aahil and kissed Kinza's hand.

"Thanks for always being there; I love you too. There are a few men like you who accept a girl with her past, and usually, men want the girl to suffer, but I know that if I am happy, you will be happy no matter where I am," smiled Kinza.

"Oye, Madam! Where do you plan to go?" asked Aahil with a pout face.

"Ummm, I want to go Ummm alone," teased Kinza.

"Kinzuuu nooo noo nooo no not at all," babbled Aahil, and Kinza pulled his cheeks and laughed, "Idiot! I am just kidding, but I hope you remember our trip to Saudi Arabia is left."

"Sir, you have been called inside," stated the nurse coming towards the couple.

Kinza peered down at Aahil and asked him in a soft voice, "Shall we go in?" and Aahil assisted briefly, and Kinza took Aahil back inside the hospital in a wheelchair.

******________________________________________________________________******

Two weeks passed, and Aahil was recovering. The Malik's had gone back to San Francisco while Kinza stayed back to take care of Aahil. Kinza fed Aahil with her own hands; she even read Quran verses before sleeping and sometimes short stories.

Aahil and Kinza never spoke about Ali; they considered him as if he was never there. Aahil never asked any question because he knew they would hurt Kinza and Kinza loved that because she didn't want to answer anything. She had narrated a lot and whatever was left was between her and Allah. Kinza also thanked her Lord for sending her a husband like Aahil, and she knew that they both don't understand each other yet, but she knew they would understand each other one day.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" interrogated Kinza raising her eyebrows after seeing Aahil's mischievous smile.

"Kuch Nahi (Nothing)," giggled Aahil.

"Hmm sab samjh rahi hu mai Janaab"

(I know everything, Mr)

"Acha jii, What are you understanding, my baby tabyy cutie pie," teased Aahil adoring Kinza kissed her nose.

"I know how much you hate reading and love hearing me narrate stories," asserted Kinza.

"Hayee! If I had the chance to stay here forever, I would have done that," exclaimed Aahil.

"God forbid! I will continue reading books for you if you want a home, but this feeling of you staying on this white bed and around these white surroundings disturbs me."

"I am sorry, Kinzu. You hate white because of hospital colors, don't you?" interrogated Aahil.

Kinza looked up at him with teary eyes and a small face that had turned red, and after a long breath, she responded, "hmm, How do you know?"

"The way you said white was enough for me to understand,"

"Which way? What was my face like?" asked Kinza.

"It was like,"

"Like?"

Likeehh..."

"Ugh, like what," asked Kinza, annoyed.

"Like a duck who has got a shock and her face become crooked", laughed Aahil hard.

"You...." screamed Kinza in annoyance and bit his arm.

"Ayee Allah wild woman! Please stay away from me. My God, I married a vampire," exclaimed Aahil shaking his head in disbelief while Kinza wiped her face on his shirt, and he slightly hit her head tapp!

"But honestly, Kinza," said Aahil looking deep into Kinza's eyes and touched her softly, immediately sending shivers down her body.

"Yes?"

"You..."

"I?"

"If.."

"If you what?"

"If you want to bite me, give me love bites!" winked Aahil.

"Chee Allah Tauba (Eww), what are you even saying," said Kinza while her cheeks turned red.

"Just kidding," laughed Aahil and then brought his forehead near Kinza's; he caressed Kinza's cheeks and asked for her permission, and Kinza nodded while holding Aahil's hand tightly.

Aahil bent forward and looked into her eyes; her black eyes held love and care for him. She saw respect and love for herself in those light brown eyes. Both of them closed their eyes together covering the distance between them, making them go one step ahead in their love story while their bodies sent sparks and tickles.

___________________________________________

Dsjduhsudhudu Omg! I described a kiss scene! Rida M Qazi described a kiss scene, I never knew I could do it ulala I did it! It's not one of those scenes where the lips taste has been described because I feel that's just too much and I wanted to describe it in a decent way🙊

Hah! I know the chapter is short and I am not so good at describing kiss scenes but I did it and I've updated this chapter only because your comments are so good and I'm just wondering what should I reply, just a big big thankyou to all my supporters ❤️

Now buckle up your seats. The next few chapters are interesting and have a secret! Shushhhh!!

Keep supporting💙