Chapter 7

It had been a month since Aahil and Kinza had got married. Hayat and Kayan knew they don't sleep together, Huma and Hasti too had an idea about their relationship but they never said a word.
After all it was their relationship and their own personal matter.
Aahil and Kinza did like each other, respected each other and even supported each other. Not to forget Aahil teased her all day like a brother does to his sister. They were the couples who were like best friend and siblings both at the same time.

Hayat was happy for both of them because marriage is a lot more then sleeping together. If Aahil didn't get up for Fajr Kinza pour a bucket of cold water on Aahil and said, "You wanna go to JANNAH then get up!" and this is how Aahil never missed his Fajr.

If Kinza was about to miss her Magribh due to some work, Aahil would do it. Kinza usually was busy in some or the other work during Magribh time and she use to pray Kinza. Both of them made sure none left any prayers. And now Kinza knew the exact amount of sugar in Aahil's coffee - 3 spoons and 1 pinch. He drank very very sweet coffee unlike Kayan who liked bitter.

It was a usual evening when Aahil was working on his laptop and Kinza came and sat on the chair on which Aahil was sitting.

"Ahem!! Godh mai baithna hai toh boldo naa." said Aahil winking.

( If you want to sit on my lap you can tell me.)

"Jiii wohh....*sharmaake* bade he battameez kissim ke ho aap ..hatte chhale." said Kinza hitting Aahil on his thigh.

( Yes...Actually * while feeling shy* you are such a manner less person..move away.)

"What do you want?"asked Aahil

"Ghar par bore ho raha hai." said Kinza like a baby.
(I am bored at home)

"Ummm toh? Kahi chale?" asked Aahil smiling at Kinza.
(Ummm so? You want to go somewhere?)

"Jiii haa! Jaha paani ho...paani he paani ho, paani ke beech jhule ho....paani ke beech bed ho, wahi khae piye, cycling kare, beach ho, sukoon ho aur hum sab." said Kinza with excitement.

(Oh yes! Where there is water...water and water, where there are swings in between the water....a bed in water, we will eat there and drink we will do cycling, where there is beach, where there is peace and all of us.)

"Ohh hoo, so do you want sparkling water?"asked Aahil and laughed at Kinza.

"Aahil, isn't there such a place?" asked Kinza with puppy eyes.

"I have no idea! Not possible to have any sort of picnics in the next few months, we have many deals!" said Aahil as if he ignored all those things which Kinza said.

"Okay." said Kinza and went towards the couch.

"Want to go for a drive?" asked Aahil and Kinza nodded.

They went to a long drive and enjoyed their time. Kinza couldn't believe this was happening, she still thought she didn't deserve all this but this marriage made her happy from within. Kinza had started to live again.

"I told ammi we are having dinner out." said Aahil smiling.

"You very well know it was your chance today and so you want to have dinner out." said Kinza pinching Aahil.

There was a rule in the Malik's Family there were chances to clean the table after dinner. First was Kayan's , the next day Hayat, then hasti, then Kinza, then the last was Aahil. Today it was Aahil's chance and as usual he tried to escape his chance to clean the table.

"I hate cleaning the table Kinza! It makes me sick. I prefer cleaning the room." said Aahil disgusted and Kinza laughed.

After dinner Kinza and Aahil made their way back to home. They talked about their college life and Aahil tried to tease Kinza by telling how many girls were behind him but Kinza gave no reaction.
They reached home and prayed Namaz and went off to sleep. Aahil on the couch and Kinza on the bed.