Chapter 30

Unknown no - Want to hear your father’s voice?

Kinza - Who is this?

Unknown No - (Voice message) [It’s Kinza’s dad’s voice note]

Kinza - Where did you find my father’s voice note? Who is this? 

Unknown no - Your love

Kinza- Ali?

Unknown - Ah! I love how you took my name instead of your so called husband

Kinza - I know my husband isn’t creepy. Just tell me who gave you my number?

Ali - I don’t want anything from you Kinzz. I just have your father’s last recordings with me.

Kinza - Just forward those recordings to me and then I will block your number. Stop ruining my married life

Ali - I have a few videos of you and your father too in a C.D. Come and collect them today

Kinza - I will send Aahil to collect them.

Ali - Don't act oversmart. Here is the address. See you today at 4 P.M and I have to show you some screenshots too

Kinza sat still not knowing what to do. She wanted to tell Aahil about it but she was scared of letting him down. What if he thought I gave him my number? What if he gets to know everything about me? What if he decides to leave me? All these questions were disturbing KInza. She was battling with herself and moreover even Aahil wasn't telling her things. 

‘Not telling and hiding things are two different things’ these words of Kinza echoed in her own ears but she decided to ignore those voices in her head and left for Ali’s apartment. She wanted her father's memories desperately, not realising that memories are to be kept in heart and a few videos won’t matter as they will reunite again. 

Ali was playing his game very well and he did everything step by step. He was about to make his last move which was going to destroy the couple’s life. Ali texted Aahil saying that his wife is coming to meet him and called Aahil too. 

While Kinza walked towards Ali’s apartment, Aahil called her while following her. He wasn’t following her because he didn't trust her but he didn't trust Ali and he wanted to see if Kinza would lie to him  so he called her up. 

Jaani theek ho?” (Are you fine?) asked Aahil.

“Ha kyu puch rahe ho?” (Yes, why do you ask?) asked Kinza stammering. 

“Oh nothing just don’t hide anything from me okay. Don’t do something that will ruin our relationship” said Aahil.

“Yea yeah umm I am packing my hand baggage. I will call you later” lied Kinza as she reached Ali’s apartment. 

“I love you Kinzuu” said Aahil with tears in his eyes

“Love you too” said Kinza and hung up the call.

The door opened wide and Ali smiled. Then he looked at Aahil from afar and closed the door smirking. Aahil turned away and covered his face with his hands. He turned and looked towards Ali’s room and he saw Ali closing the curtains. Aahil texted Kinza, ‘Call me if you need me’ and left after a few minutes. 

……………………………………………

“Just give me the C.D. so that I leave. I don't want to watch it here, open the curtains” said Kinza to Ali frustrated.