Chapter 1

** 4 years later **

"Kinza, you have no other option! You have to get married to Husain Rizvi. You are already 27! Just imagine! How disappointed your parents must have been seeing you in this state" said Rizvan (Kinza's uncle)

"Mamu (uncle), first of all. I don't feel anything for Husain Rizvi. How the heck should I marry him and secondly I am 26!" said Kinza trying to prove her point. 

"Kinza, you will start loving him after you get married to him. Husain is the best boy for you and he even loves you." said Rizwan.

"Loves me? Wha? does he even know me? He fell in love only by seeing once. How is that possible? Nahii maamu hume nahi pasand hai wo (No, Mamu. I don't like him" said Kinza.

"Kinza there is no excuse. I had promised your mom that I will take care of you and get you married. You have to get married before you turn 27 which is in 7 months! I repeat Husain Rizvi is the best boy for you.

"But...." Kinza tried to say but was cut off by her Uncle. "No Ifs and Buts at least be a good daughter after your parents are dead! And yes, I have already given my word you are getting married in 2 months" 

"Can we have a simple Nikah?" asked Kinza.

"Yes! Sure as you wish no grand celebrations" said Kinza's uncle smiling and left. 

Kinza didn't know what to do she rushed to the bathroom and cried. "I miss youu baba. I miss you soo much, I know I was such a curse to you and Mom. Please forgive me! Please " Kinza got out of the washroom and called her Best Friend, Hayat. They had a long talk.

" I will ask Aahil to find out about this boy. Don't worry and take care of yourself. I am always there for you, love you, Allah Hafiz" said Hayat.

"Umm...okayy...Yeah..love you too..Allah Hafiz" said Kinza and hung up the call.

Hearing Aahil's name gave elephants in Kinza's stomach. Yes! Elephants not butterflies because you feel butterflies in your stomach when you are in love and she wasn't in love with him. But there was something about him and she felt her heart heavy because of that. She didn't know what it was, maybe if was a guilt that she rejected him.

" I will do that Bhabi. Just give me a week. It's not that difficult as he stays in San Francisco" Aahil said smiling when Hayat asked him to find out about Kinza's would be husband.

"Aahil, tell me the truth and please forget about what happened 4 years ago." said Hayat

"Hayat..I mean Bhabi. Husain Rizvi is the boy Kinza is getting married to and I have accepted the fact that she is not mine and loving someone doesn't mean you should force them to love you". said smiling casually.

"Does that mean you still love her?" Hayat asked Aahil.

"Umm no..ahh." Aahil couldn't answer

"I want to hear the truth" said Hayat sternly.

"Yes! I do and so I will make sure my first and last love is going into the right hands". Aahil smiled and told.

"Are you still waiting for her?" asked Kayan

No, I am not waiting for her nor am I hoping she will come to me.Umeed par mera pyaar kayam nahi (Hope isn't keeping my love alive) You can't force anyone to love you similarly you can't force anyone to stop loving you. I will keep on loving her forever, Insha Allah." Aahil told smiling

Hayat and Kayan didn't know what to say or what to do. They both were tired explaining him and they explained him for 2 years after Kinza left. Later, Aahil stopped responding to them so they thought he has forgotten her. But!! Alas! They were soo wrong.

It took Aahil more than a week to find out about Husain Rizvi he took 12 days and he called Hayat and Kayan in the room. 

"I have found out  quite a lot about Husain Rizvi and this wedding shouldn't be happenning. Not only is he filthy and disguisting man but also greedy. Kinza's life will be ruined." said Aahil

"Oh Allah! Kinza cannot marry him!" said Hayat

"Kinza cannot and shouldn't marry him" said Aahil sternly.

"I too have some information" said Kayan

"What is it?" asked Aahil.

" I made an account on instagram, a fake girl's account and Husain Rizvi couldn't stop flirting" said Kayan and smiled sheepishly.

"Jaani, I literally can't believe how funny and stupid can you be" said Hayat and gave slight hit on his shoulder.

"But Aahil her uncle won't listen, she is done with her post graduation and is working since more then 3 years." said Hayat worried.

"It is not about the age and stuff. Its all about..." when Aahil told them the reality they both gasped.

"Kinza cannot marry Husain Rizvi !"

On the other hand, Kinza's wedding preparations were on. Obviously Kinza didn't want to marry him but she was left with no option.

Hayat called Kinza and told, " Kinza, I need to talk to you. It is really very important. " said Hayat

"Yes, I am with you. Tell me!" said Kinza.

"You cannot marry Husain Risvi, he is a pathetic boy" exclaimed Hayat.

"But, how do I convince Uncle. He said I need to get married before I turn 27" said Kinza in dilemma.

"Marry Aahil" said Hayat sternly.

These words didn't reach Kinza or maybe they did but she acted like she didn't hear them and hung up the call.

___________________________________________

I know it was boring but heyy there is a lot more to go and yes sorry if this book has errors and grammatical errors (it it not edited)

I'll try to upload whenever I can but please understand that I've a busy schedule , thanks for understanding 🤗

Love you my readers.

💙❤