Chapter 4

Aahil Malik

The imperfectly-perfect boy. The guy of every girl's dream. The guy who everyone liked to be around. The guy with everything. I mean....even his name sound's perfect.....

Sooo, why did I Kinza Aydin didn't want to marry him?

Maybe it's because I didn't believe in fairytales and my prince charming had already broken me and because I didn't deserve happily ever after.

And I believe I am ill-fated person and a misfortune person...An inauspicious person to end people's life and happiness....and of course Aahil didn't deserve this.

"Kinza, beta neeche aao" Kinza's uncle called her downstairs and she went to her uncle.

"Jii, Mamu(Yes,Uncle)" said Kinza smiling half heartedly.

"Kinza, you are getting married in two weeks" said Rizvan.

Kinza didn't know what to say. She wanted to run away but her parents wanted her to get married. But she didn't want to ruin Aahil's life, she knew he would leave her after knowing her past. Kinza had many such things in mind but before she could think more her uncle shook her and told her."Kinza, you know this is your dad's last wish"

"Jii(Yes) I hope it's a simple Nikah" said Kinza in a low tone.

"Yes, beta the Nikah will be held at home, and it's only me and Aahil's family" said Kinza's uncle smiling.

Kinza didn't talk to Aahil for a week and ignored him nor did Aahil tried to talk to her, she didn't know what to say or what she should talk to him. She didn't want to accpet the fact that she is getting married to him. Kinza had no wedding functions so she didn't even get the feeling of getting married. There were only 6 days left for her Nikah she realised she had to talk to him.

But, before going to Aahil she decided to meet Hayat and tell her to call Aahil. Kinza went to Hayat's room and found Aahil,Kayan,Hasti and Huma together. They seemed to be discussing something and they stopped talkimg the moment they saw Kinza. Their faces changed, as if they were hiding something from Kinza.

"Oh! I am sorry...I am not used to knock while I enter Hayat's room. I will leave" said Kinza in an uneasy way.

"It's okay. We are leaving" said Aahil and all of them started to walk off the room.

"Umm..Aahil...actually..I need to talk to you. Can you please come in the garden" said Kinza to Aahil.

Kinza walked towards the garden and mentally slapped herself for talking to Aahil directly and without discussing with Hayat. She did not know what she would talk to Aahil so she started preparing a speech in her mind while Aahil gave an indication to Hayat to come in the garden if things go wrong.

"Aahil, I am sorry for being so rude earlier, it is just that....." Aahil did not let Kinza complete and told, "It is totally okay. I know you didn't mean any of those words and in fact I am sorry for doing this to you."

"Do you forgive me?" asked Kinza.

"I was never angry on you, so how am I supposed to forgive you! Just take care of yourself and be happy" said Aahil smiling.

"Aahil after our marriage can we be friends? I am sorry but I can't love you" said Kinza.

"We are still friends. I am just doing this for your safety, not forcing you to love me" said Aahil.

"What is this safety thing? I want to know. I am already in safe hands, my mamu(uncle) would never want bad for me. But, I want to know why did he agree for you?" asked Kinza muddled.