Chapter 16

"I can't believe it! Last two days in this beautiful place!" said Hayat fixing her hijab.

Kayan kissed her cheeks and said, "Time flies! I feel as if just yesterday we got married."

"Kayan! It's been more than 5 years, do you ever feel like we need someone else to increase our love?" asked Hayat.

"Ummm..What do you mean?" asked Kayan confused.

"I meant do you feel you need someone to complete our family?" asked Hayat.

"Are you talking about a baby? Like our child?" asked Kayan and Hayat nodded.

"To be honest, I like kids. But, marriage is a sacred bond which is much more than that" said Kayan and smiled.

"But bhai exclaimed yesterday, 'My family is complete!' Bhai was waiting for this day" said Hayat."

"Hayat even Kainaat bhabhi said, 'I was waiting for this. Our love is going to increase'

Not everyone thinks the same and not everyone wants the same thing right?" said Kayan and kept his hand on Hayat's.

"Kayan, I don't want a baby. I....I am not...not..ready yet..not ready to bear a child" said Hayat stuttering.

"I know that Hayat and after all you are still a baby. You can't even handle yourself" said Kayan and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and Hayat kissed his cheeks.

"Come on! We have to leave. Our boats are waiting," said Hayat and pulled him along.

The last place to visit was a sandbank where the whole family went for fun. Kinza tried to build a castle but every time she tried it fell off. Aahil came and helped her and just when Kinza was about to click a picture, Hayat splashed water and said, "Not everything is supposed to be captured in your camera, some are supposed to be captured forever in your heart and to be cherished in your heart!"

"Teri tohhh! (Damn you!) shouted Kinza, ran behind her and tripped and fell.

"Kinza! Kinza! Ya ALLAH!" Aahil came running.

Aahil wiped sand from her hijab and said, "Be careful!!" He then wiped sand from her nose,then from her lips and said, "Don't run like a kid!"

Kinza felt weird when he touched her lips but she realized it wasn't sexual at all! His hands didn't touch her lips in a sexual way. He removed the sand from her nose in the same way he removed from her lips. In fact it was as if even he didn't realize that he touched her lips. He was just concerned for her and had no lust towards her. Do such boys exist? Thought Kinza.

"Kinza hello madam! Stop dreaming. Come aside and wash your face with water. Kinza came aside and poured water on her hands.

"Kamm paani lena! Peena hai hume," (Use less water! We have to drink) screamed Aneel and Afzan.

"Chupp!" (Shut up) said Kinza, rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out.

She washed her face and dipped her legs in water and sat there. Aahil was about to leave but Kinza held his hand and asked him to sit. She smiled broadly and turned to call Hayat and Hasti. Later on all the girls joined and the men played cards. By sunset their dining was set. Just when everyone was about to start eating Afzan said, "Hey! Let's make a small dua" and everyone smiled.

"Ya Khuda! Humare ghar mai yuhi mohabbat barkarar rahe aur hum sab saath rahe yaha bhe aur aakhirat mai bhe" (Oh Allah , keep us together in this world and in hereafter and let our love be evergreen)

"Aameen" said everyone.

"Inn chudailo ke akal badh jae" (I hope these witches gain some knowledge) mocked Aahil.

Everyone laughed and Aneel said aloud, "Aameen"

"Humari bado ko sehat atta farma" (Give our elders a long and healthy life)

"Aameen"

"Last but not the least, Meri waali bhe jald he aajae"(I hope my girl(wife) arrives soon) said Aahil and winked.

Everyone laughed and said aloud, "Aameen"

"Summa Aameen" said Kinza, Hayat, Mahira and Hasti.

"Tum chudailo ko badi jaldi haina" (Oh yeah, you witches are so impatient right?) laughed Afzan and all of them nodded.

After dinner the young generation stayed back and watched a movie in an open beach cinema and later on ended up having a sand fight. The Malik's and Zaeef are really very weird. They literally fight over anything. Ice cream and now sand? Who throws ice cream and sand on each other?

The next morning, everyone played damsharas together and the girls cheated as much as they could while trying to adjust their hijab, They lip synced and everytime they were caught a cushion was thrown at them.

Later they played pass the parcel and Afzan took the charge to play the music and he tried turning behind to see if the girls had the cushion. He left no chance to annoy them.

They went for the last time in water and then went to eat lunch. Aneel threw a fork at Hayat and said, "Oops! By mistake. I couldn't see you"

"I will come over there and break this plate on your head and say, Ooops! Couldn't see your head which looks like a walnut" said Hayat and Kayan started to cough awkwardly, embarrassed by the situation Hayat started to drink water and all those who knew whom Hayat called a walnut laughed.

The room was filled with laughter as they recalled their childhood memories, "Aneel loved wearing Hayat's frock" said Nabahat and everyone laughed and Hasti made an aww face while Aneel felt embarrassed.

"Areyy ammi stop humiliating the poor boy in front of his fiance" teased Hayat and everyone laughed.

Later on Huma started with how innocent Kayan was and how little he spoke, Aahil hardly picked up his plate and often teased Kayan and got beaten up.

They played a last game, 'Paper on the back' everyone stuck a paper on their back and wrote something for each other. Surprisingly Afzan didn't write 'chudail' on any girls paper. They clicked a last selfie and of course many of them said one by one, "Arey I wasn't ready or I didn't smile in this one' so there were around 10 selfies and many pictures. They all left for Male city Airport and said Bye until they meet next time.

"Goodbye Kinza!" said Afzan.

"Ahh...Haa goodbye nahi kehte. Sirf Bye. Goodbye's are forever" said Kinza

"Ohoo" said Afzan and hit Kinza and Hayat on their head and ran. Then shouted aloud, "Meri taraf se ek last tappi"

___________________________________________

Maldives trip is over!

Get ready for the roller coaster ride..!

XoXo