Chapter 44

***Flashback***

Warning: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD (Read at your own risk, and if you are a sensitive person, then I would suggest you skip this chapter) 

After Aahil shifted to the USA with his family, they stayed with their maternal uncle and aunt for about two years. The first year was fine, but after a year, Aahil's aunt started to touch him inappropriately when no one was around. In the start, Aahil thought maybe he was mistaken. But things got worse. She began to do cheap stuff in front of him. While he was studying, she just pulled her blouse a little or even changed her clothes in front of him, and Aahil was scared; he didn't know what to do. 

Aahil felt anxious around her and felt disgusted, but things didn't end here. She started to touch Aahil on his private part and kissed it too. Aahil cried because now he was sure what was happening was wrong. At night she asked her husband to sleep with her nephew out of love and took Aahil's hand and placed it on her private parts; Aahil tried to act as if he was asleep and cried, but it seemed like that didn't affect her. 

And then there comes a day when child sexual abusers cross all their limits, sadly Aahil had to witness that too! Kayan had gone shopping with his maternal uncle, mom and his cousin sister. Aahil came back home, and his aunt opened the door; he called out for his mother, but there came no reply, and that is when he realized he was alone with his aunt. He ran to his room, locked it, but unfortunately, his aunt had the key, and opened the room. 

"Aahil beta, why are you running? Come on now, change your clothes," Raziya said, coming towards Aahil, but Aahil just shook his head. 

She removed Aahil's clothes, and Aahil cried loud, but she just smiled and said, " don't cry, you were a baby in front of me. I can see you." 

Aahil held his hands together and asked his aunt to leave him, but she didn't, and before he knew what was happening, he felt something inside. He screamed aloud and tried to run, but his aunt caught hold of him and repeated the same; Aahil tried everything, but she didn't seem to leave him, and when she did, all Aahil felt was blood oozing out below his back. 

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this. You are equally involved if you remember you have touched me too, and don't forget all of you will be on the streets if you open your mouth," barked Raziya, and Aahil nodded with tears in his eyes. 

The doorbell rang, and Raziya shot him one last glare and said, "Wear your clothes!" and he did as instructed. 

That little boy, who once ran all over the house, started to sit in a corner. No one knew why. It was hurting him there down, but no one could see it. 

Some scars can only be felt and not shown. 

Aahil started to pee in his pants, and at the start, everyone laughed at him, but no one knew he was so scared of his aunt that he peed whenever he saw her. 

Fear was all over Aahil, and he never wanted his brother and mother to be on the streets; his aunt did the same again, but this time instead of shouting and running. He lay there quiet, and after she was done, she bit him hard near his private part, but Aahil just hissed. A tear rolled down Aahil's cheeks but not because he was hurt, but because he was damaged and destroyed from inside, yet he couldn't do anything. 

The poor little boy looked up and muttered, "Please forgive me and help me," he felt as if it was his fault. 

Aahil was raped, but he didn't even dare to speak up. After all, who would believe a boy was raped and too by a woman. He couldn't do this with his family, so he remained quiet.