Chapter 23

“Shumaila,” said Hayat, clasping her hands. 

“Shumayll se kehna nice try! He can name his daughter Shumaila” said Kayan and rolled his eyes.

……………………………………………………....

“Hasan '' said Kayan, jumping in front of her. 

Hayat moved Kayan aside and told Hasti who was sitting in front of her, “Hasti nice suggestion but that name is common and I had a guy in my school who was a big time liar and loved to show off. So no!” 

Hasti and Kayan laughed really hard and then Hayat joined in too. 

…………………………………………………...

“Phoobaano” said Aahil and laughed hard. 

“Ladki ka naam rakh rahe ho ya baagh ka?” (Are you suggesting a name for a baby girl or a garden) said Hayat and rolled her eyes and Aahil laughed. 

“Wait till your time comes” teased Kayan and Kinza started to cough.

“Not so soon, anyways Kinza has decided she wants to go to Saudi Arabia after at least your babies turn 6 months” said Aahil. 

“Areyy Kinza it's fine you don't have to wait so long and I have ammi and Hasti” said Hayat.

“Ha ha miss formal! Are you done? I am not going. I want to play with your kids yarr” said Kinza and Hayat hugged her laughing.

“Kinza you remember what we used to say in school?” asked Hayat. 

“Yes, whenever we saw our teachers pregnant we said that we will stay together and not be pregnant together as we have to play with each other's child” said Kinza.

“Wow and that is happening for real, you both are in the same house and now you will play with Hayat bhabhi’s children” said Hasti. 

“Well yes! But we didn't know that having a child is much more than playing with them” said Hayat and all of them laughed. 

“Since when are you both friends?” asked Hasti.

“First standard” said Kinza and Hayat together. 

“Woahoo, that is a really long time,” said Hasti and Kinza, Hayat smiled sheepishly. 

Hayat was in her third month of pregnancy and she was going to have twins. Both Kayan and Hayat were very excited and wanted to keep the most perfect names for their children. They didn’t know whether they were going to have 2 girls, two boys or one girl and a boy but they were making a list of both the genders' names. Both of them wanted elegant names but Islamic too with a real good meaning behind them as it was something that belonged to the child but parents got the right to keep it. They were given numerous names but they liked only a few. 

Hayat wanted two girls and she said she would make them wear matching outfits-twinnies twinning and they would play with their kitchen set. Kayan wanted a boy so that he could play football with them and Aahil was excited for that too. Aahil and football go together like muffins and frosting however after Kinza has entered his life she has become the frosting of his life. 

“I am going to sleep, I am sleepy” said Hasti and left whereas everyone knew it was her talking time(with her in laws) but she did see Aneel at times in the video call.

“Bhai lets play football” said Aahil and Kayan jumped in excitement and said, “Ha chal na yaar (yes come on!) Please let me win” 

“We will see that,” said Aahil.