Chapter 6

**Recap**

"She is still your niece,even if I have bought her. I am not paying you more than this for her." shouted Aahil.

In that very moment Kinza's world went upside down. She didn't know what to do. Her legs were shaking, her lips went dry. There was tears in her eyes and she went numb. Is this what destiny had planned for her? Did she really didn't deserve happily ever after? But apart from all of this the truth was Kinza Aydin was sold?!

----------------------------------------

"Give me the money or else Husain Rizvi is still ready to that girl!" said Rizvan (Kinza's uncle)

"She is still your niece Mr Rizwan and we ha ve given you enough money!" said Kayan in anger.

"Just once I need to tell Kinza to break off this marriage and she will do it, she trusts me blindly." responded Rizvan wickedly.

"Okay, fine! But do not ever come back with your dirty face again." said Aahil signing a cheque.

"That is like a good boy, I never had anything to do with Kinza. She is a curse....." but before Rizwan could speak more Hayat saw Kinza and said, "Kinza!"

Kinza had tears in her eyes. She wanted to say soo much, but couldn't speak. All she could say was," You all did this to me?" and ran towards her room.

"Ya Allah abhi nahii..(Oh God! Not now)" muttered Aahil in his breath.

"Kinza what are you doing?" said Hayat coming in the room.

"That is none of your business and leave before I slap you or say something really bad." said Kinza angrily.

"You can do both of them, but you need to hear me out first."said Hayat and Kinza nodded.

"Remember when Aahil and I both told, that we will tell you things when the right times. Your filthy greedy uncle wanted to get you married to Husain Rizvi because he wanted money! Husain Rizvi was going to do fake Nikah with and sell you off. He sells girl's and puts them for prostitution or anything of that sort and here are the proofs. (Hayat handed over few papers and showed Kinza few videos of Husain Rizvi with women). When Aahil told me about this we called your uncle." Said Hayat and called Aahil inside the room. Aahil gave Kinza his phone and asked her to play the recording.+

"Play the recording." requested Aahil which seemed more like and order.

"No! Hayat please tell me what is there in this recording." said Kinza

"In this recording Aahil is speaking to your uncle. In the start Aahil says that he wants to get married to you but Rizwan uncle declines the proposal and when Aahil says he will pay double the amount Husain Risvi is paying, he agrees and calls us to New York and that is how we came at your house all of a sudden." said Hayat.

Kinza played the recording and half way through the recording, she started to cry and hugged Hayat tightly.

"I am *sobs* sorry *sobs* Hayat....Aahil *sobs* I have *sobs* no one." said Kinza between her sobs.

"You do have a family bhabhi, we are your family." said Hasti coming from behind and hugged Kinza.

"You are an angel." said Kinza to Hasti and kissed her forehead.

Kayan knocked the door and came in along with Huma.

"Everyone, pack your bags. I don't trust this man downstairs and we have our flight in 10 hours. We will halt at a hotel and leave from there itself." said Kayan sternly.

Everyone packed their bags and Kinza took one last tour of her house. She would miss her home, the only house where she stayed with her baba. She missed her parents. She was heartbroken after what her own uncle did to her. She felt lonely, despite of the fact that she had a loving family now. But can anyone replace parents?

"I hope you know you are seeing this house for the last time in your life."said Rizwan wickedly.

"But this house is mine!." Protested Kinza.

"Well! Your baba gave the property papers to me and you will get this house only if I die." said Rizvan and smirked.

"Then I will make sure you die.!" said Aahil and slammed the door loudly and left with everyone.

Kinza kept quite all the while, and even cried in between and poor Aahil kept on giving her tissues. She slept for 2-3 hrs and then they left for airport. They reached the airport and were waiting for the flight on the airport.

"Hayat bhabhi please go and sit beside Kinza in the flight." said Aahil to Hayat.

"Hey bro! Hayat is sitting beside me. You handle your wife......Kinzii...pinzii..tinzii" said Kayan and laughed.

"Bhai ...izzat se...tameez se, biwi hai meri.(Bro with respect she is my wife." said Aahil sternly.

"Areyy ammi dekho apne bete ko, biwi ko aae 24 hrs ghante nahi hue aur abhi se ye haal hai.(Mom look at your son, it has not even been 24 hours and he has already started behaving like this) said Kayan and teased Aahil while everyone laughed.

"Ha toh beta, aapke ye haal Hayat se mangni ke baad ye thee, iska toh Nikah hua hai.....hai toh tumhara he bhai, deewana toh hoga he biwi ka. (Yes, son but this was your condition after your engagement with Hayat and after all he is your brother, of course he will be mad for his wife." said Huma and teased Kayan while Hayat blushed.

They reached San Francisco in 6 hours and went home and they did not sleep because Ice cream party toh banti hai(Ice cream party is mandatory) and you all know what happened next.

__________________________________________________________

Helloo Fam!!! 

You all started to hate Aahil and even Hayat right? 

That is human nature, we just hear something and start to make assumptions.

Good day. Love you all❤💙