Chapter 22

Kinza had asked Aahil to wear the coat she had gifted him and asked him to meet at Lombard street and while Aahil was at work Kinza decorated their room with balloons and candles. On the pool side she made a path way full of sand and kept pillows and cusions for them to sit at the end. There she kept a few games for them to play, the games that Aahil played when he was a kid. She cooked Aahil's favourite dish and cinnamon rolls, but they were going to have their dinner together and lunch outside.

"Hello" said Aahil, keeping his mobile on his ear and completing his work.

"Heyoo! You know you have to come in two hours right?" asked Kinza giggling.

"I know, I know but for now I have a lot of work to do. So bye" said Aahil.

"Areyy sunoo...."

"What? Happy wedding anniversary kehna hai? (Do you have to wish me a happy

wedding anniversary?)" asked Aahil.

Kinza hadn't wished Aahil yet and when Aahil did, she said that last year at this time they weren't married, because their Nikah was after Zuhr.

This girl and her timings, she is so particular about dates and time Weird!

"Umm did you eat lunch?" asked Kinza

"We were going to have that together and who has lunch at 11?" asked Aahil.

"Oh ha..uhh. You left early na today so I forgot" said Kinza.

"Okay see you soon, Kinzu...byee" said Aahil

"Arey suno (Hey listen)"said Kinza.

"Ab kya?" asked Aahil.

"Umm coat pehnoge na?(You will wear the coat right?) asked Kinza.

"Nahhh! Nanga aaunga" (No I will come naked) said Aahil and rolled his eyes.

"Areyyyyyy" whined Kinza.

"What kind of question was that? Obviously I will, I can't change in my office. idiot!" said Aahil face palming.

"Ohhh haa....hehe" said Kinza nervously.

"Kinza what is the matter?" asked Aahil softly.

"Uuuula la la...I miss you. Hehehe, Bye" said Kinza and hanged up the call.

Aahil laughed at her innocence and called her again, she didn't speak and he said, "I miss you too Kinzu" He could hear Kinza breathing heavily and he knew her cheeks were turning red.

"Bye" said Aahil and Kinza softly said, "Bye" and hung up.

Aahil completed his work by 1 pm and was about to leave when Kayan called him and said, "Ohoo ready chote (little one)" and winked.

Aahil blushed and said, "I don't have anything great to give her this time but I hope she liked it" and Kayan said hugging him, "she will love it"

Aahil reached Lombard street twenty minutes prior, he didn't want to be late and after a while he saw Kinza getting down from the car. She wore a simple white gown with sky blue hijab and flower tiara. She came smiling towards him and greeted with salam and then said, "Happy wedding anniversary Hubby"

"Happy wedding anniversary Habibti (My love/My babe) " said Aahil and winked.

"Come on!" said Kinza and held his hand.

They walked and talked for a few minutes and then Kinza said, "We didn't click pictures in our wedding because I didn't want it and so you crushed your dreams for me, what I didn't realise is I was being selfish. I can't bring that day back but today on the same date as we are dressed up we can have a photo shoot here"