Chapter 65 ~ Cedric pov

Cedric's POV:

I'd been with Y/n for months now. Sheis my light, my sunshine my everything. I love her deeply. Every moment, hour, every second I spent with her I cherished it. I wrote in my diary my thoughts, moments with her. So I could re-live the moments when I was gone. Gone you wonder? I'll answer that later. I wish I could be with her for eternity, smiling. I imagine both of us married happily, going on picnics, long walks, baking, taking long swims, and cycling at night. Even having kids. My mind was too twisted I couldn't think straight when she stood in front of me. I've known her for years now. My very first and last thought...y/n. I was hiding something from her from everyone. Caleb already was on to me and I believe y/n is catching on. Things were great at home. Mom was sick and I'm afraid she's dying. Father goes away for days. Aunts and Uncles missing and dying, murdered. Cousins who've turned to the dark side. My family was falling apart slowly, piece by piece and I'm afraid I'm next. I blame it on myself every single day. If only I was there to stop it. And I'm scared the girl I'm in love with is in love with someone else. The way she looks at him when he walks by, how she finds every excuse to find him, see him, be with him. It makes me miserable. Could she not see me? Was I just being parsimonious, selfish?

I want to run away with her, but she'd never come. She has a brother and a father. How could I ask her of such a ridiculous thing? Sometimes that's all I wanted to do. I resent not being to do anything. I put pressure on myself all the time, overthink. So much for mental health huh? I try to do everything correctly, but nothing goes right. I just want to jump off a cliff, it'd feel exhilarating.

Being helpless is a terrible feeling.