Chapter 84

Lewis's POV:

"Go far away, I'll find you!" I shout up from the top. Even if I jump I'd hurt myself and slow down everyone and get us caught.

"I'm not leaving you, Lewis. Jump!" Y/n begs at the bottom.

"I'll find you, for god's sake please go!" I hiss at her and finally she listens. Cedric leads the way sprinting into the woods. I hope he has a plan.

Hands grab me forcefully and I fall to my knees letting a grunt out. I don't retaliate as much as I want to. It will not do be any good. I turn my eyes to pocket of my hoodie, my wands still there. If they lock me up I can use it to escape. But I don't remember having it.

I smile when I realise my older sister must have slipped it there while Caleb and Cedric where going down the window.  Y/n is always like that, and very protective which frustrates me from time to time. 

The death eaters drag me roughly through the corridors. I look up to see Malfoy I shoot a sneer at him. "Some pathetic father you are!" I yell at the top of my lungs at my dad to make sure he hears me and feels it deep in his bones. "I never want to see you again!" I want it to echo in his mind every night before he falls asleep. "Mom was right!"

*****

I lie in what seems or is a dungeon ruined and old. I wonder how many prisoners have been here before us. Prisoners patrol the cell in front. I just lean against the wall with one leg bent and the other resting against the cool touch of the floor. I close my eyes and sigh. My mind starts drifting to Mom, Hogwarts and then. . . Daphne Greengrass. I wonder what she's doing right now. Probably being locked up back at Hogwarts. I curse in my mind. I hope Y/n doesn't go there. This girl doesn't read any news except headlines or 'important stuff'. I think back to one of the letters that Daphne wrote. I just think letting my facial expression remain neutral.

From what I could see it was almost pitch black. I know rest near the metal bars scanning for anyone guarding the area. I need to conserve my energy I think as I walk to the side and pick up some sort of bag I hadn't noticed before. Water and scraps of food. Always taking care.

I toss the lid of the water bottle sideways near to where the windows were. It smoothly goes through the bars and rolls to the side. It was hard to get it from this angle but it went there. It alerts the guards and they move there. Quickly, I pour the rest of the water out to where the entrance to enter the cell was and the other half to where I was standing. I raise my wand to freeze it.

"Bombarda" I yell and the floor underneath bursts. The guards know but the frozen water will slow them down. The tunnels were still here. I smile and jump through landing on my knees. I can feel the bruises. The floor above collapses blocking the entrance. I run taking lefts and rights hoping I'd make it out of here.

*****

I close my eyes and focus with my wand gripped so tightly that it might break. I can feel my self vanishing from the outside of Malfoy Manor and somewhere else. Anywhere the spell wanted to take me.  Power of being eighteen and apparition.

Familiar woods, I feel like I've seen them before but not walked through them. Who cares I shrug my shoulders. I walk through with a decent pace. Things ruffle through trees and bushes. Wind and small animals. Nothing dangerous yet though. 

This wasn't the wind or any animal. The whole forest went still, cold fills through me and the forest with smog floating on the dirt. It doesn't take me long to figure out what it is. Adrenaline courses my veins and I'm running before  I know it. Being chased brings a primal fear, the kind that brings out every ounce of you, that empties the reserve tank of the reserve tank. It is the kind of fear of the worst of nightmares, the kind that ignores physical and mental pain in the pursuit of safety. But the fear isn't nearly as much, we practiced and trained for this sort of stuff at Drumstrang. I swear I can see the long, worn out robes of the dementor. I shrug it off. 

I can see a tall sort of building with windows that no longer produce a warm light, or the stars that look drained and shine sadly above the sky. . . Hogwarts. Was better than here. I can do it, I can do it. "Expecto Patronum!"  I shout and my patronus sends the dementor back into the woods with a big thud.

*****

I sneak into the castle, it took me at least two hours, there too many guards. I make myself invisible but I can't forever.  I'm not that strong. I see a Slytherin opening the door to our common room and I slip in. People look in my direction and I think the spell didn't hold. But they turn away. I sigh and walk into my dorm room closing the door. I left the spell drop letting out a sigh. I begin rummaging around the drawers. "Yes," I heave in relief a Slytherin robe. I quickly take my now dirty shirt off feeling the cold touching against my stomach. It was no longer bright or sunny more cloudy and dark. I put on the white collared shirt and begin to button it up.  Before I hear footsteps. "God" and I run into the bathroom with my wand. 

"Clean this up pretty boy" a voice snarls. And a thud on the ground. I quickly do my tie and wear my robes. And just use a spell to clean my trousers, they're similar anyways.

"Theodore?"

"Lewis? Lewis I . . ." he pauses "how stupid are u to come back here?"

"I had to cause I was captured and chased by a dementor"

"Don't let anyone know you're here. Who knows what Snape will do" he whispers "And you're sure no one saw you" he comes a bit closer which makes my face burn a bit.

"Eh" I reply shaking my hand a bit. "Where's Daphne?" I swallow when he doesn't reply.

"Just stay here and she'll come by in an hour"

 I nod.

Literally what is my problem, like all of a sudden I have the urge to KILL him but make Lewis and Theodore a thing. I literally . . . can I kill Lewis??? I might not idkkkk. I'm so indecisive so if some random things happen 🤷