Chapter 55

'You'll write over the next few months. Right?' You ask Malfoy.

'Yeah no,' He replies gazing up into the sky. You both were sitting outside in the garden. It was exactly twelve o'clock at night. The stars were bright and glistening. You sat on the grass as the nice summer wind blew past the both of you. This reminded you of when you went up on the tower with Cedric. Thinking of him you wondered how he was doing. Lewis had again been out and about. You didn't really bother talking to him much. You and Malfoy had too much to drink tonight and were already lightheaded from the booze. Malfoy slowly places his hand over yours. 'You see that star mudblood?' Malfoy whispers.

You roll your eyes nodding 'yes I do. Why Malfoy?'

'Well that star there is called Scorpio' Malfoy explains lying down on the grass. You then followed lying down next to him 'You know if we ever have a son. Can we name it...Scorpius y/n/dm?'

'Scorpius? No! what type of name is that' You reply arguing. Damn, he was already talking about the future with you. He either really wants to be with you or is very drunk. You went along with the fact he was drunk.

'But why not?'

'Fine. Whatever' you say rubbing circles on his arm

'Promise?' Malfoy asks as his eyes shine brightly as the moon's light falls down upon them. You sigh 'promise'. He probably wouldn't remember anyway. The minutes go by quickly and Draco had to leave soon around half an hour. You didn't want him to leave you enjoyed his company more than you let yourself think. 'Y/n' Malfoy says prolonging your name slowly. 'hmm' you answer playing with his hair. 'I love you' he blurts out quickly as his cheeks turn a bright pink color. He sits up immediately. 'I-shoot that is not the way I wanted to tell you that' he explains hoping to cover it up. You can't help but smile. 'No no, it's fine. We all knew you had to say it at some point. Huh, blondie?' you say giving a weak smile. Malfoy just looked stunned at the words that had come out of his mouth. He then looked up at the sky and so did you. 

He then held your chin and leaned in closer. You practically stopped breathing at how suddenly he did it. He moved in closer and closer and so did you. Your eyes then flickered as Malfoys lips brushed against yours slowly. Both your heartbeats quickening, You put your hand on his shoulder and kissed him back. Your heart sunk and your thoughts were all cloudy. You quickly pulled back shaking your head. He nodded in reply.

A loud bang comes from the living room. You hurry into the house leaving Malfoy behind. You walk into the living room to the pieces of glass shattered onto the wooden floors and Lewis's hand covered in blood. 'Did you?' you say taking a deep breath.

'Not this time no. The lights went out and then' Lewis explains raising his hand covered in blood 'this happened' Malfoy then comes right behind you examining everything.

'Okay it was a coincidence right?' you say taking the roll of tissue from the kitchen and giving it to your brother. 'Okay no one is going to sit in the living room till we fix the mess!' you say a bit annoyed. Then there's a doorbell and everyone's attention moves towards the door. Malfoy walks over to the door and opens it. A dark figure standing at the end of the road. 'Well someone's here. If you w-want me' he begins sighing disappointedly. 

'Uh no you go we'll be fine' You reply giving him a tiny hug and Lewis gives him a deadly stare as he tried to stop the bleeding from his hand with the tissue. Malfoy then left. You stood at the door and slowly closed it but you saw another figure. Not the one with Draco they had apparated with. The figure came closer. 'What are you waiting for y/n/n?' Lewis says from behind. But you ignore him the person came closer and closer. You became cold all of a sudden. An evil smile on its face. Once it had stepped into the light and you recognized his face you close the door immediately with your eyes wide. 'What was that?'

'Nothing' you lied to Lewis. You were one thousand percent sure you just saw Fenrir Greyback outside your doorstep. That terrified you, the thought of him lurking outside waiting to kill his next target. Which could be you or Lewis. You go into the storage room and grab out a broom. And begin sweeping the glass on the floor. You then hear something move and look back immediately 'what was that?' 

'Woah chill it's just me' Lewis says furrowing his eyebrows 'Hey, come on we'll clean it up in the morning' Lewis says taking me to the side. 

'No no then I'm never going to get it done' You argue. You then hear a knock on the window and look at it suddenly seeing Fenrir pass by. You then cover your hands over your ears. 'Hey, hey, hey everything's fine' Lewis says worriedly coming over to you pulling you into a hug.

'No, it's not! How can you say that everything is fine? When it's not' you reason.

'Chill please'

*****

One month later...

Your weird hallucinations hadn't stopped, you hadn't told anyone about it hoping it would go away. A doorbell, was it, dad?. But you didn't get your hopes up. You rushed from your bed at once finally, another human besides your brother. You moved out into the hallway and saw Lewis come out of his room after a week. With the same expression on his face. You run down the stairs. 'Okay, okay' you whisper clearing your throat. You wrap your fingers around the doorknob. And slowly open it.

'Hi' he waves with a smile holding a glass dish. Your face instantly brightens.

 'What is it?' Lewis asks then stepping in front of the door. His face lights up. 'Hi, Lewis' he says.

'Oh my god sorry sorry come in Cedric' You say sighing and holding the door open. He then smiles walking in. 

'Well, I brought a pie. I told my parents I was coming over and my mother insisted to bring something over. Honestly, any excuse to bake with that woman' Cedric explains putting the pie down on the table carefully. You look up at him and smile. You then jump into his arms giving him a tight hug and he simply hugs you back. But he ruffled your hair up. Lewis then gives him a 'bro' hug after you. 

You all sat down, ate pie, and talked, caught up on what happened over the last month. You felt as if Cedric was lying or at least was not fully truthful about recent events.

*****

'And I win!' Cedric cheers as he puts down his cards. You all played board games. You won a few and Lewis won a few. But Cedric was really good, like really good. 'It's fine don't stress' Cedric reassures the both of us.

'I call a re-match' you state standing up 'you cheated Cedric!' Lewis just sits back and watches. Cedric then sighs and rolls his eyes. You both would get extremely competitive at times. You weren't 'friends' when you played board games or cards. 'Fine. But I want to save you the embarrassment for when you lose again' Cedric says raising his eyebrows. As he begins shuffling the deck of cards again.

'Well I'm out' Lewis says groaning, walking over to the kitchen grabbing snacks out of the fridge.  

'I'm gonna win just watch Diggory' you say holding the cards in your hands. Your cards were decent but the smile on Cedric's face told you everything. 'No. Lewis shuffle' you demand.

'Fine by me y/l/n' Cedric says running his hand through his hair.

I'm so sorry I literally haven't updated in a long time. I haven't been feeling the best buttt I hope you like the chapter so far. I will be trying my best to update regularly like before. I hope you have a good day :)

I have also published the first three chapter of my new story called After all this time?  (Draco x Reader) I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out. 

P.S I know I'm late but I hope y'all had a good Christmas!  And a Happy Kwanzaa to those of you who celebrate!