Character Aesthetic/Descriptions (I'd look at this)

Dear Y/n,

So I feel like I should do some character aesthetic. Lmk if you wanna see some other characters or stuff like Cedric x reader etc.  And I did research on the wand wood, cores and measurements, and flexibility to match the three new characters. Links at the end (Pottermore websites).

Lewis Y/l/n: Y/n's Twin Brother

Eyes: (Your eye color) (I imagine him with dark brown eyes)

Hair: (your hair color) (I think dark brown eyes)

Patronus: Crow

Height: 5'9

Age: 16 (turn 17 soon)

House: Slytherin

Wand: Hazelwood, Dragon heartstring core 10 3/4 inches unbending flexibility

Personality/traits: Cunning, tempered, smart, sarcastic (dark-humored), and protective when it comes to his sister and friends, trust issues, and most likely to hide stuff from you.

When you first laid eyes on him you're heart fluttered. He was tall and incredibly handsome. He had long and shaggy hair with glistening (h/o/c) eyes. He gently ran his hands through his (h/h/c) hair. He was wearing a loose collared shirt. On one hand, he wore a few silver rings. He then looked down towards the pavement staring at his shoes. You looked away but you're eyes found their way back to Lewis. After several moments, he then put on a black hoodie he was holding in his arms. He slid it over himself smoothly and pulled the hood over his head. Lewis then locked eyes with you and smirked followed by a wink which made you blush.