Chapter 6

You wake up in the morning with butterflies in your stomach excited for the ball at 5'oclock. You go through your day normally. After lunch, you and Hermione go back to the common rooms to get ready for the ball. Ginny is already up there.

"Let's get started, Ginny first" Hermione loudens with excitement. Hermione does her hair into a french braid with a green pinkish dress. The best thing about magic was the magic did the hairstyle for you which only took about ten minutes. You start to do Hermione's hair into beautiful curls it only takes about two minutes.

Soon both the girls change into their dresses.

Ginny's dress

Hermoines dress

"You both look absolutely stunning" You compliment them.

"Your turn y/n" Ginny getting her wand out. You ask for a low bun with braids on the sides. It looks perfect. Next, you change into your dress for the ball.

It took you a while to change into the dress, but you managed to. "Gorgeous, I guess we are all ready to go" Hermione saying softly. You nod and make your way to the common room with all the other Gryffindors are gathered. You scan the room but can't seem to find Harry and Ron.

"They must've already left," Ginny says leading the way out of the common room. You and Hermione follow.

After climbing many stairs you make it to the ball, it looks beautiful, decorations everywhere icicles on the ceiling, and even a little bit of snow.
But you don't notice till a minute that everyone is staring at you, Ginny and Hermione, even Draco.

Wow, you...a..look beautiful" Harry complimenting you.

Cho walks over "Hey guys, uh Harry d'you wanna dance?" She asks.

Sure" Harry answered taking her hand.

"Mr. Weasley, looking dashing" Hermoine chuckles. Ron in a bit of a shock. Ginny already left to find Dean.

You walk over to Cedric who's talking with a friend. "Hey," You say fixing your hair. Cedric looks you up and down.

"Wow.....you are stunning" He manages to say, you both blush.

"You look charming as always Mr. Diggory" You whisper, Cedric, taking your hand.

"Care to dance?" Cedric asks politely. You nod trying to contain your excitement.

You make it to the center of the ballroom, seeing Hermonie and Ron dancing. As soon as you get to the center. Cedric holds your waist, you place a hand on his shoulder. You start to dance with him, you feel exhilarated. You dance to the music perfectly, unable to control your smile.

"Having fun tonight?" you whisper smirking. 

you glance over his shoulder watching Malfoy dance with Pansy. It almost makes you puke.

"I'm always having fun when I am with you" His cheeks turn red. A slow song then starts to play. You place your head on Cedric's chest, dancing much slower and talking a bit as well. You and Cedric dance a little more and then you make your way back to your friends.

"Where's Cedric?" Hermione asks. 

"Just grabbing us some food" You reply "Did you have fun with Ron?"

"Yea, although I wish he wasn't a bit shy," Hermione says. You chuckle.

"Here you go" Cedric gives you a plate of food. Harry and Cho soon join the rest of you. And you all chat enjoying yourself, the few off you play a few games, eat.  However, you glance over at Draco occasionally, sometimes even making eye contact.  

"It's almost midnight" Hermione looks at the clock.

"Alright students. unfortunately, this wonderful evening will have to come to an end please return to your dormitories, and good night" Dumbeldore announces.

Most of the students then make their way to the common rooms and so do, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Cho, and Neville. 

"Coming?" Ginny asks you.

"I'll catch up" you respond looking towards Cedric.

You go in for a hug to thank Cedric. 
All of a sudden....he pulls you close to him, he looks at your lips and then your eyes. You having a weird,  but good feeling in your stomach.

Cedric then kisses you,  your lips lock, and you have swept away from reality for a moment. You can feel Cedric's hands softly touching your cheeks. Then you both pull away. 

"um...I'll see you tomorrow?" Cedric, rubbing his neck trying not to make it awkward.

"Definitely" You reply looking at your dress. And Cedric leaves the hall with a smile on his face biting his lip.

You scan the room, seeing the hall almost empty. But then, you see Draco. He looks at you for a moment. He glances over at you one more time and leaves the hall. 

"Comeback, Draco!" Pansy yells.

"Leave me alone, Pansy" He turns around. Pansy scoffs leaving the room with her friends.

Did you just hurt Draco's feelings? but he didn't like you anyway.....to your knowledge.

You make your way upstairs to the dormitory.

Draco's POV:

"I'll catch up," y/n said to Ginny, then looking at Cedric. I knew she was going to go to the Ball with Cedric, but I wanted to tell her that I fancy. her...kind of.  It's as if she doesn't even remember that we kissed. She seemed annoyed at me lately though.

I proceed to walk up to her, but then Cedric kisses her...I immediately look away not knowing what I feel, and why I feel like this.  After y/n pulled away she seemed so happy.

"um...I'll see you tomorrow?" Cedric speaks. to her, rubbing his neck.

"Definitely" y/n reply looking at her dress.

I stare at her and she stares back, jealously fills in me. I quickly hurry out the hall, y/n looks at me, but she probably doesn't care. I didn't want to ruin their moment anyways.

"Comeback, Draco!" Pansy yells.

"Leave me alone, Pansy" I reply, turning around, Pansy annoyed me so much.

I make it up to my dormitory, just hoping to get some sleep.