Chapter 2

The First class you have in the morning is Charms with professor Flit wick. You and Hermione had it together and had a test. Hermione was studying the day before as usual. You only studied a bit, soo you only winged it.

Hermione started blabbing on about how nervous she was "What if I fail, Riddikulus. Transforms nasty Bogarts right?"    "Mione, you say "You have never failed a test in your life" Hermione nods, taking a deep breath, walking towards the front of the classroom. You proceed to take a seat next to Neville at the back of the class ready for your test.

"Hey Neville," you say politely. "Ner...Ne...Nervous y/n?  Neville starts to stutter.

 "Good luck," You say rasing you're eyebrows.

Flitwick starts talking in a loud voice, "you may begin your test you have an hour." Everyone including you start the test. You know most of the test, but someone questions you do not. You glance over at Hermione, she writes quickly, flickering through the 10 paged test. Somehow, you are the first to finish within 40 minutes, and Flitwick lets you leave early. You grab your things and leave. Hermione not noticing.

You walk out the corridor hoping to get as much free time as possible. In hurry, you drop some of your books on the ground and tripping over them.  You try to keep your balance but fail to. In an instant, someone catches you in their arms, face to face,  your noses just inches away from touching each other. Your eyes focus to see who caught you.

 Cedric!. Cedric caught you, You can feel your cheeks turning red. His soft hands touching your arm and slowly making their way to your shoulder....then your face.

Cedric instantly realizes what he's been doing and pulls his hand away hoping you didn't notice.

"Thank you...uh.. u...Cedric" You manage to say, pulling away from him picking up your books. Butterflies fill your stomach.

"It's no problem" Cedric replies nervously rubbing the back of his neck. His checks also turn a bit pink. He helps you pick up the remaining part of the books, his hands shaking.

"Got out of class early?" He asks you. "Yea finished my test early," you say as your heartbeat gets faster and faster.

"I was wondering...um.i..if" he begins stuttering, "If the charms test was....um....easy". You knew he was going to say something else but he didn't. "Oh yea, easy" I reply looking at my shoes.

"I better get going then," You say to Cedric.

You walk back to your common room, feeling  Cedric's eyes on you as you leave. You try not to look back.

You reach your common room seeing Only Harry.
"Hey y/n," he says as soon as you enter. 

"Hi," you say in a fundamentally good mood.
"y/n you seem happy, who did you talk to?" He says coming closer to me. "Uh....wha...no one?" You reply not seeming suspicious.

"Sure..." he says softly, comes even close to you.
"I have a question y/n, are you playing Quidditch this year?" He holds both your hands in his. 

"Definitely" You nod.

 "I'll let.." But Harry's cut off by the Gryffindors coming back to the common room.

You quickly hurry off to transfiguration, making sure to tell Ginny and Hermione everything with what happened with Cedric.