Chapter 89

You rest your face on a loose fist you made with your hand, as you stared outside the window. It's dark and gloomy. You let out a sigh and turn back to the  Gryffindor common room. Nothing but whispers, no one wants any unwanted attention. "Are you okay Neville?" you ask as he walks past you tensely with a worried face.

"Yeh, I'm fine" he sucks on his teeth. You don't ask again, knowing he'd be stubborn about it.

You've been feeling the same, nothing exciting or happy has been happening. Very soon, it's all about to go down. You just hope your friends don't get hurt.

The door swings open. Hell, the fat lady is so close to running away. Everyone turns their attention to second-year and sixth-year Gryffindors. They both walk in with their heads down 

All of us sixth years sit together or the members of the order of the Pheonix to be specific. abandoned place. WIth hammocks that hang from the ceilings. Most of you sit on the floor murmuring. Neville called us all in here for a 'surprise. What surprise could he possibly have? 

"Oh have you heard-" Caleb scoots closer to me as he lowers her head down. Your hair was a bit tangled and you soon realized everyone looked terrible. Physically and mentally. What can you expect though? 

"Hey! Listen up you lot" Neville announces as another painting's door swings open. All the Gryffindors turn to face him. What could possibly be going on? "I've bought you a surprise"

"No more about before it's cooking I'll be surprised if we can digest it" Seamus dismisses Neville quickly.

Neville smirks and quick steps to his right revealing someone.

Harry.

Harry Potter. You stand up with everyone in shock and excitement and begin clapping but you doubt he'll probably even want to see you. All of the older Gryffindors rush over to him and Hermione and Ron. You just hang back a bit. 

Harry hugs Dean and countless other people.

"Okay, Okay. Let's not kill him before you know who gets a chance' Neville settles everyone. Neville crosses his arms intriguingly "What's the plan, Harry?"

Harry looks around the room, his eyes land on you and then everyone else. He looks . . . tense as everyone stares at him. You bet he has no plan. "Okay. There's something we need to find" he explains confidently. "Something's hidden here in the castle" Harry looks back at Hermione "and it may help us defeat you-know-who" 

"Alright, what is it?" 

"We don't know"

"Where is it?"

"We don't know that either" he pauses "I realize that's not much to go on"

"That's nothin' to go on" Seamus shakes his head.

"Like not even a clue or-" you step forward, gesticulating with your fingers.

"I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw" Harry wipes his mouth "Um, it'll be small easily concealed. Anyone any ideas" 

"Well there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem" Luna explains stiffly.

"Oh bloody hell, here we go" Ron whispers under his breath.

"Yes but Luna it's lost . . . for centuries now. There isn't a person alive today who's seen it" Cho reasons. It's true. Where are you gonna find a diadem?

"Excuse me, can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is"

"It's sort of a crown,  you know like a tiara" you mutter.

Footsteps rush up to all of us and you turn to find Ginny Weasley "Harry"

"Hi there" Harry replies eyes wide.

"Six months she hasn't seen me and It's like I'm Frankie First year-" Ron tells Hermione, taking some offense. "Only her brother-"

"She has lots of those. Theres only one Harry" Seamus smiles.

"Shut up, Seamus"

"What is it Ginny?" you ask as you notice the discomfort in her expression and her arms shaking at her sides.

"Snape knows, he knows Harry was spotted in Hogesmade-"

Sorry for not updating in a while, but I'm getting there. We have suddenly moved to online learning and yk how that goes.

I aim to finish the story at exactly 100 chapters so if the chapter are very long or very short yk why.

ALSO, 

My friend and I are currently making a podcast together!! We talk about weird, goofy topics that relate to all of us in some way. 

Some topics we plan on talking about: (more info in the about) 

- books 

- hair and clothes 

- Veganism 

- Music (viral songs and our recommendations) 

- Skateboarding 

- Long distance bff relationships 

It would mean a lot if you could check it out

- weekends unplugged - Spotify 

- weekends unplugged - Anchor 

- weekends_Unplugged - Twitter (for updates etc) 

soon coming to apple podcasts . . .