Chapter 13

"Hey ready to start the games y/n?" Harry asks taking a seat next to everyone else.

"Always," You say standing around everyone else who is sitting.

"y/n, have you been" Hermione begins to say.

"So what board games do we have" You ignore Hermione purpsoely.

"y/n were concerned about you," Harry says to you worriedly as you take a seat next to Ginny.

"There's nothing to be worried about" You reply grabbing a deck of cards from the table.

"No there is, you haven't been eating, you haven't been yourself and you've been crying in the bathroom, your grades in class," Hermione says standing up.

"Wha...how would you even know that?" You exclaim 

"I heard you yesterday, "Ginny says in a low tone.

then continue to say "can we talk about this some other time? can we just play the games" You snap back. 

"Alright, fine," Everyone says.

"So can I have my chocolate frogs now," Ron asks Harry. Harry then rolls his eyes and hands a chocolate frog to Ron.

You all start to play different games and end up having lots of fun.

*****

It's the next day and you're down for breakfast.

"So you have tutored with Malfoy," Ginny says smirking.

"Oh yeah tutoring, it's going to be fine" You reply rubbing the back of your neck. "I should get going then" you continue taking your stuff making your way to the Slytherin common room. You walk towards the Dungeons it was often very cold down here, you didn't like the dungeons much.  You then see Draco waiting outside the common room, probably waiting for you. 

"Hey y/l/n, made it after all," Draco says coming over to you.

"Yea, so where are we going to," You say Draco then cuts you off by saying "An empty classroom follow me" You the start walking with Draco looking for an empty classroom. 

"I assume you have your books," Draco asks you.

"Oh yeah, I do" You reply looking at the posters on the walls.

"Ok here's an empty classroom," Draco says with a tiny smirk opening the door for you. "Were going to do the polyjuice potion" Draco then tells you then appearing a cauldron with his wand and the ingredients which are fluxweed, knotgrass, lacewing flies, leeches, powdered Bicorn horn, and shredded Boomslang skin.

"So I'll show you first and then you try, let me know if you don't understand," Draco says opening one of the books you put on the desk. You couldn't help but notice Draco looked really happy today, he looked really cute when he was happy. He started brewing the potion.

He looked up at you, and noticed you were watching him intently. He laughed. 

"Eyes off," He said while he chuckled, so did you, then looking at the book.

"You try now" He says making another cauldron appear. You then start to read the instructions an start to put in the shredded Boomslang skin and the leeches. You then notice Draco staring at you.

"Who's staring now" You smile.

"Nah, I- wasn't...staring" Draco starts to stutter. 

"Sure you weren't" You reply finishing off the potion. Draco then comes up to see the potion" just make sure to add more fluxweed and stir it for another few minutes"

"Excellent looks great, just like you" Draco laughs, you blush. Malfoy then comes closer to you, you're just standing inches away from him, "You did great today for the potion" He winks. You lost yourself in his eyes. They glistened brightly, cold and metallic, rivaling the most excellently polished suit of armor. The sclerae that surrounded them were pristine, untouched by red. They were pure. They were cold. They were beautiful. 

You then snap back into reality, "I never noticed how beautiful your eyes were before" You smile softly.

"I never noticed how beautiful you were before" Draco whispers blushes leaning in, coming closer both your hands touching.  

Abruptly the bell rang and a few students entered the classroom, and you both pull away grabbing your things.

"I'll see you around" Draco smirks leaving the classroom.