Chapter 82

Two months later . . .

"Lewis?" your voice quivering. You both sat in the dark on the floor with only a dim lamp giving off light. "Yeah?" he whispered in a breathy voice.

You hugged your knees. "What if . . . if" you paused unable to say what you wanted to.

"What if" Lewis sighed "Dad is a death eater?" he finished off for you.

"He is though, isn't he. It's so obvious" you whispered back. It was true, the way he had been acting and what he was doing it was all very true. "God I'm so dumb"

Lewis raises his eyebrows as his head moves back resting against the cold hard wall.

"Didn't mom warn us? When we're in that- ministry place. When we saw her she tried to warn us but we cut her off" you explain trying to recall everything from memory. Lewis didn't say anything but closed his eyes.

"We asked to leave and attempted to escape. . . but you saw what he did" Lewis spoke after a moment "He is nothing to me" Lewis scoffed.

"Don't say that" you began.

"He is nothing to me. He left us and let our mother die. He wasn't there when we needed him" Lewis says with utter disgust, rising to his feet. With that, you were unable to disagree. "Come on let's get out of this hell hole of a mansion"

"How?" you question standing next to him/

"It's midnight we jump out the window with everything we need and we run"

"Where?"

"Anywhere but here y/n. Come on please" Lewis almost begs.

*****

"You need to listen to me right now," Draco says urgently closing the door behind him abruptly.

"Wha-"

"Luna. Luna and Ollivander were captured and have been trapped in the basement for ages. At exactly midnight go and free them, and do not get caught." Draco explains in a whisper, so low that you could barely hear him "her wand was confiscated but I'm sorry I-"

"Ollivander as in-"

"Yes, the one who sold you your wand"

"Okay" you shook your head understanding and Draco then left. Luna Lovegood trapped with Garrick Ollivander.

*****

It was five minutes to twelve. You were sneaking out of your room under an invisibility spell. People would patrol the house at night walking back and forth. You had a small bag with food and water in it, just in case.

You looked for the basement. Three minutes left. You walked down a small flight on stairs. Dirty, worn-out metal bars stood in front. Behind the bars, nothing but one light flickered threatening to stop. Behind a spacious room-like dungeon. The walls were covered in dirt and the floor in cracks. Nothing was there and no one was to be seen. "Luna" you whispered letting the spell drop.

"Y/n?" Luna questioned. Ollivander was right behind her, both looking dreadful. Their clothes are worn out and bags under their eyes. They hadn't got food, water nor sleep. "Here, food and water" you indicated to the bag you held through the bars. She takes it without a second thought. "Okay, I'm going to get you out of here" you explained as you examined the type of lock. Your wand hovered over it "Aloho-"

"Hey!" a voice hissed from behind.

You had to be quick. Both of you were desperate. "Go, you'll get into trouble"