Chapter 7

"y/n wake up! you're going to be late for Quidditch practice with the Slytherins " Hermione yells shaking you awake.

"Quidditch practice? oh my god, I have to get dressed" You say coming to your senses. You hurry for the showers and grab your Quidditch uniform. You manage to get dressed in five minutes. You run downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning" Ron greets you.

"Hey guys, am I late?" You reply gasping for breath.

"Well, we've got five minutes left, better eat quickly," Hermione says looking at her watch. You grab a croissant, you eat it quickly.

"Practice with the Slytherin's today, I'm so ready to beat them" Harry chuckles. "Right ready to make your way down to the field?" Harry asks you, getting up from the table.

"Always" You reply also getting up. "I'll see you all later, oh, and good luck with your test mione."

*****

"Oh look its, y/n and Harry," George says.

You proceed to meet with the rest of the team, coming up with strategies for the practice with Slytherin. You all agree on the game plan and get up your brooms, you already into your positions in the air. You are a chaser.

You look underneath you, you see Cedric. He waves at you, you wave back.

"I asked him to come" Harry looks at you.

You quickly fly down towards Cedric. He gives you a hug.

"Thought, I'll watch you guys practice for a bit, good luck" He talks to you.

"It's a practice match, but thanks" You reply then flying back to your position.

You look at the opposition team, you see Pansy (beater) and You see Malfoy (seeker) staring at you, but then he quickly looks away. "I'm coming after you" Pansy mouths towards you. But you act as if you don't know what she was saying.

"GO" Somebody yells from underneath, indicating to start the practice match. You fly through the air looking for a Quaffle. You grab a Quaffle from one of the male Slytherin, and throw the Quaffle, through one of the hoops. You see Harry and Draco both flying side by side for the snitch. The Game goes on for another few minutes, you score more goals, doing many of the buldgers coming at you, mostly from Pansy.

"y/n! watch out" Cedric yells from the stands. You look behind you and see a buldger fly straight towards you. You try to dodge it...but you're too late and it hits you're head.

"Finally, took a while to get that one out" Pansy laughs. Rage fills you, but before you know It.

You fall off your broom, falling through the air. "Harry!" you yell. He flys towards you and tries to catch you but he was late by a second.

"y/n!" Cedric yells rushing from the stands.

You fall to the ground hitting your head again, you blackout. The last thing you remember seeing was Draco flying down towards you.

"Take her to the hospital wing" Fred urgently says to Cedric. Cedric carries you to the hospital wing, Harry right behind him.

"Why did you do that" Malfoy yells at Pansy.

"What are you talking about? I did nothing" Pansy exclaims back.

"Stop being such a pain" Malfoy yells making his way to the ground. Pansy now becomes frustrated, possibly even jealous.

"Just stop, its best you stay here Malfoy," Harry angrily says to Draco as he tries coming near you and Cedric. Malfoy doesn't retaliate.

*****

You wake up in the hospital wing, seeing Cedric and Harry. "Oh thank god, you're awake" Cedric sighing in relief, holding your hand.

"How are you feeling y/n?" Madam Promfery asks.

"Much better, but everything's quite fuzzy, but I'll be fine. What time is it?" You reply while touching your head.

"7:30" Harry responds

"7:30? have I really been out that long?" You exclaim in shock

"Right boys, shoo y/n needs her rest, you can see her in the morning" Promferey annoyingly says.

"I'll, come over as soon as I can" Cedric quickly whispers in your ear.

Harry and Cedric wave, you wave back with a tiny smirk.

You then doze off into a deep sleep.