Chapter 19

You wake up in the morning, and it was the last day of your semester and you were going to go with the Weasley's which was really exciting since you'd never been to their house, unlike Hermione and Harry. You were in a good mood, you didn't have any classes today just preparing for the holidays, you had to say your goodbye to Cedric and well...maybe Draco if you saw him.

You take a shower and then get dressed into something comfy today. You make your way to the great hall just for a bit of breakfast. You take a seat next to Ron, grabbing a bowl of cereal.

"I hope you're all packed guys, ready y/n?" Ron says as he stuffs his mouth with bacon. Hermione and Harry nodded in agreement and so do you. You just had a bit of packing left. You soon finished all your breakfast, hurrying out of the hall for your busy day ahead. You walk quite quickly almost bumping into someone.

"Oh hey, y/n" Luna says giggling a bit.

"Hi, sorry about that". You reply

"That's alright excited for the holidays?" Luna asks taking off her interesting looking glasses.

"Yeah, have you seen Cedric?" You ask

"I believe I saw him outside the Hufflepuff common room," Luna says opening her quibbler.

"Great thanks, have a good winter" quickly rushing in the direction over to the common room, a gush of wind hitting Luna as you walk past her.

"You're welcome" She replies quite quietly.

You rush over to the common room catching you're breath but Cedric's not there, you quickly turn your attention towards the nearest clock in a classroom, an hour, you had an hour before you left already and still couldn't find Cedric. You rush towards the library hoping to find Cedric. The crisp, cold, and sharp feeling in your chest, as barely any air was reaching your lungs. You push the doors of the room as hard as you can, everyone stares at you as you scan the room for Cedric. Cedric isn't there. You decide it's best to make your way back to your to the common room, hoping to look for Cedric later.

You're about ten feet away from the common room before you lay eyes on a rather handsome looking Hufflepuff. Cedric then looks at you in relief also gasping for air.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," You say to Cedric hitting his arm playfully.

"So have I, I couldn't leave before saying goodbye," Cedric says holding your hand.

"I'm gonna miss you" You say pulling him into a hug, he smells of something sweet and you can feel his luscious hair touching your cheek.

"Just three weeks, I'll see you soon," He says giving one last smile and hurrying off in the opposite direction.He whispers as he brushes past. You then form the tiniest smile. And you enter the common room, quickly running up the stairs to your dormitories, thinking about what Cedric just said. You quickly scan the room finding everyone else's things packed. You hurry over to your drawer and open it till you notice something just in the corner of your eye, a person in a black suit leaning against your wall with platinum blonde hair. You turn your head slowly to see Draco standing there.

"Hi...took you a while to notice me," He says sarcastically followed by a wave.

"Oh, you looked like every other object in this room" you joke.

"So you're insulting my looks, how rude" He says pretending to be offended.

"How did you even get in here?" you ask grabbing more clothes out of your drawers and putting them in your trunk. "There's even a spell to stop boys from getting in the girls' dormot..." You continue.

"Yeah, but I had a counter curse, plus I've heard you say the password to this bloody common room about a thousand times" He smirks. "I like you're room, although I expected it to be a bit more messier," He says fiddling with his ring as you open the wardrobe deciding which clothes to take, rolling your eyes in return.

"Can I help you Malfoy? I'm in a bit of a rush" You say quickly grabbing your toothbrush out of the bathroom.

"No goodbyes for me" He pouts in a sarcastic manner. You then struggle to close your trunk but manage after lots of strength on your own.

"Thanks for the help Malfoy," you say walking towards him.

"Anytime," he says with a grin on his face. Twenty-minutes till you had to leave Hogwarts which wasn't a lot of time.

"I better get going, I'll see you soo..." You begin but Malfoy holds your hand pulling you closer to him both of you touching. Before you could blink his lips joined with yours which made your heart flutter.

"Just don't have too much fun" Draco smirks when he pulls away. Your cheeks turn bright pink then leaving your room with one last smile followed by a wink, surely there wasn't anything he could find in there anyways, in your dorm.

*****

You now are on the Hogwarts Express on your way back to London, you put all your belongings in the cabin area where you were sitting with the trio. However, you decided to take a little walk on the train as it was taking a while for it to start moving.
"Hey y/n," Neville says passing you on his way In and you wave back. You've almost walked the whole train by now and it had only been ten minutes. You then just decide it's better to make your way back to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

On your way back you hear Malfoy say something but it's hard to decipher but then hear what he's saying more clearer.

"Why do you even hangout with y/n" Pansy scoffs

"It was a dare anyways like I'd actually hang out with that filthy little mudblood," He says with an evil-ish smile on his face. He then turns back for a second laying his eyes upon you, and his eyes quickly changing from sneaky to apologetic.

"Just don't talk to me again Malfoy" You scoff hitting his shoulder as you move past him, he then tries coming back after you and you turn around holding out your wand saying without hesitation "Don't call me a mudblood again and I may be the last thing you ever see, oh and don't come after me" Then leaving to the cabin leaving Draco in a shock. He just kissed you and now he called you a mudblood what was his deal?

You take a seat next to Ron near the window just staring outside of it with an angry expression.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks "I can see your fists clenched".

"Malfoy, called me a Mudblood" You say gripping your wand tighter.

"That scoundrel," Harry says getting up.

"Don't just forget it" You say pullin him back as Hermione takes a seat with you. Right now all you thought was how excited you were for Christmas.